Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why do wimminez want props for squeezing out kids?

Since I have been in Texas I have to say (and this is the general consensus amongst ALL of the former northerners that I have met here) that MOST in the south is polite, well-mannered, respectfull and for the most part very pleasant, something that you do not see prevalent (if present at all) on the east coast or in the northeast.

I believe that this is THE ONLY THING that Ms PregoRae was speaking to. I didn't hear her preaching morals (insofar as premarital sex or bloodtransfusions or whether or not one can drink alcohol - ALL present in SOMEBODY's religion). So to ATTACK her morality based on her speaking of being brought up with respect is IMHO not a proper arguement.

blueta2 said:
who was trying to impress you? Clock asked for a pic.
you could've pm'ed him the pic if it was only him you wanted to see it
admit it, you seek validation from some of us here

BIKINIMOM said:
Since I have been in Texas I have to say (and this is the general consensus amongst ALL of the former northerners that I have met here) that MOST in the south is polite, well-mannered, respectfull and for the most part very pleasant, something that you do not see prevalent (if present at all) on the east coast or in the northeast.

I believe that this is THE ONLY THING that Ms PregoRae was speaking to. I didn't hear her preaching morals (insofar as premarital sex or bloodtransfusions or whether or not one can drink alcohol - ALL present in SOMEBODY's religion). So to ATTACK her morality based on her speaking of being brought up with respect is IMHO not a proper arguement.
fair enough maybe i misread her post

Gambino said:

oh no, you figured me out! oh brutha..please don't become a dickwad like Killah. And don't divert the attention away from yourself for being such an ass to HR!

Gambino said:

They will never admit it to us, cause they still haven't admitted who they are to THEMSELVES.

Leave it be, Bino. HR and Blue are two of the most negative, hateful people on this site. It's sad actually. That's why some of us love being around the younger, happier womins who still have hopes and dreams. And really tight little bodies.

Gambino said:
meh, you made a claim and i refuted it.
i questioned your alleged southern morals and ethics
remember you made that claim not i
What claim did I make? The only thing that I said was that I would not put my parents in a nursing home, curse at them, let them spend holidays alone, etc. I stated my opinion that parents deserve respect. I already proved my ethics in that regard when I took my mom home with me when she was sick and dying. I don't have to prove it to you. I proved it to HER. So what claim prompted you to insult me for being a single mom?

It really doesn't matter. You showed your true colors.

Gambino said:

Oh come on...

How is Blue or Ms PregoRae or any other woman posting a pic of herself any different than any MAN who posts up his pic?

I mean, what is wrong with it?

I dont see you saying the same things to Woot or JH1 or Swole or P
Ddaddy for example...

If you did/do, my bad, I didn't read it is all.

Top Bottom