Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's had pneumonia?

jnevin

How long does it take to be able to breathe without it hurting and coughing up blood? I'm 3 days in on antibiotics and the fever has broken, but I obviously still feel like shit. The doc said it could take up to two months to regain full lung function, but at this point I'd be happy to stop coughing up mouthfuls of blood.

Fuck this. Fuck advair.

my wife had it several years ago...she looked like she was gonna die when it was at it's worst...her lungs still hurt once in a while...but, we're old so...

Puds wanted me to tell you "lol@your inferior immune system"

Yeah, I was waiting for that too. The doc said that since I use advair I'd be more likely to get it, so that's great. It's weird because I had this cold that kept trying to come on for the past week or so but I never really felt sick. I just figured it was something Q brought home from daycare. I woke up friday with my sheets and pillows soaked through with sweat and it hurt to breathe. Took a leak and started coughing and just kept coughing up mouthfuls of blood. Slept most of friday and most of yesterday. I feel bad for Q because it's so nice out and I can barely move. Her mom did take her for 2 whole hours yesterday, so yay for that.

fuck bro, feel better!!! i thought the boobtube had something negative to say about advair. like a recall or call this number if you've used it and died or no someone that has!!?!

fuck bro, feel better!!! i thought the boobtube had something negative to say about advair. like a recall or call this number if you've used it and died or no someone that has!!?!

people in general (not jnev), and those specifically with heart problems are more likely to die suddenly because they're stupid and don't fucking listen when you tell them, it's not a rescue med, so they take 26 puffs because its not doing anything for them right away (no shit sherlock, its not fast acting) and then all of a suddden, BAM!!!!!!! You get 42 megatons of beta agonist that lasts fucking forever making your heart dance like pick3 at cutters during mardi gras.

My friend was a glaxo rep for a while and he said advair was kind of slow to take off because it showed that there was a significantly higher amount of deaths in black people vs white people. He said the only things I'd even almost have to worry about were thrush if I didn't rinse or brush my teeth after using it, and that I'd have inflammation for a month or so if I stopped using it and only relied on my rescue inhaler. My doc agreed, so I went on it. I didn't know about the pneumonia thing until a couple of days ago. I've used it for almost 4 years now and haven't had any issues until now.

Top Bottom