Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who's baddest pound for pound??!!!

how much can u bench??? pound for pound???

• 50# over body weight

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • 100# over body weight

Votes: 27 47.4%
  • double body weight

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • triple body weight

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters
Bar Room Hero said:
I know that you were quoting a movie...I thought you were directing something at me. Perhaps I read a little bit too much into it. Instead of a movie, I need to get a fucking job.....and stop taking halo.

:FRlol: LMAO!

haha all you natural losers. my nuts used to be small and weak like yours, but ever since I started site-injecting them with fina, they've grown like nuts (pun intended!)

Damn genarr, you're a funny bastard.

To the guy that started this thread: being able to bench alot does not make you a badass. However, if you can bench, squat and dl a total which is equal to 6-10 times your bodyweight (depending on weight class), I think that makes you a badass.

If you can crank out 25 or more pullups at a bodyweight of 200+, I think that makes you more badass than if you can bench twice your bodyweight.

If you can do one legged squats for easy reps (rock bottom) at a bodyweight of over 200 lbs., I think that makes you more badass than just a guy who can bench 2X his bodyweight.

Lastly, if you can clean and jerk or snatch 500 or 400 lbs. and up, you are definitely BADASS. If such a person has any fighting skills whatsoever, they are not someone to be fucked with.

To quote some guy who does 1 arm pullups for reps, "One trick ponies are a pitiful lot."

Tell me, in the real world, when do you lie down and push things upwards? That's not to say I don't bench. But having a huge bench alone and nothing else doesn't make you a physical badass. Having a huge Squat, DL, Clean & Jerk or Snatch alone, however, makes you a definite badass. For it is those lifts that gauge overall strength and power better than any others.

Top Bottom