Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who's baddest pound for pound??!!!

how much can u bench??? pound for pound???

• 50# over body weight

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • 100# over body weight

Votes: 27 47.4%
  • double body weight

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • triple body weight

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters

donkey k0ng

i weigh 179#. 5'7" tall. i'm on reforvit b right now. (5th week). i can flat bench 365# for 1. 315# for 4. i can close grip bench press (10" grip) 315# for 3 and 345# for 1. is double my body weight a decent lift for a 1 year newby? o yeah. reforvit is good shit. and no flames please. i just want to know where i stand pound for pound because i'm short and small framed. the bad thing is i have long arms. can anyone in here triple their body weight??:mad:

how much does your left nut weigh??

mine weighs 4.6 oz.. i just wanna know if i'm the ballsiest on the board or not.. or at least how my left nut compares to the rest of the board members' left nuts..

My sister's boyfriend's cousin has a nut that weighs 7.8 oz - that would be his right nut tho. I'll have to find out about the left.

I threw up 135 one time the other day, what a rush, loading those big plates on. Nothing can compare to the pumps.

Thaibox said:
7.8oz wow, is it NYCboy? I've heard he has the biggest nuts at his gym.
Guys don't get all excited about this very large nut. I have to check further, he may not have two nuts, it could just be one super nut. Which wouldn't be impressive at all to those with two separate nuts.

well not only that.. but it's the right nut.. every one knows that the right nut is considerably bigger than the left nut..

left nut... i'm talkin left nuts here genarr..

Top Bottom