Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who was the first member on here to be banned after you signed up?

coolpageme!

Those were some good times, wish some were still here. I used to chat with Smalls, phatchick, GS, and a few other peeps on IM. I was away for so long that I missed out on most of the karma wars and stuff that happened from 2003-2005.

I think JerseyArt after an earlier version of me started posting on Chat lol.

Dont remember who was the first when I was on the Roid Board

AAP said:
I remember JohnnyO getting banned (that douche)

May1010 just forgot to take his meds one day. That dude was a riot. Remember that sexfest meet up party he had with musclepig and bull69 and he posted pics of it? Then he fried his brain and went crazy. He claimed he was run over by a car and caught in the lie about the hospital.

But he did have his little hearts greatest revenge when RyanH got banned.

Damn, I missed some drame here.

What did RyanH get banned for? Not passing the bar exam? Frackal got banned, what for?

The things I remember are the drama with Frackal meeting Kartchick and some seriously annoying dude, CaptainAwesome, Bill Clinton, CamelToe, Themodssuckmayscock, BeardedClam or whatever. I don't know if all those handles belonged to the same user, but he was annoying as fuck. If I remember correctly 'Bill Clinton' was the reason you can no longer post pics on this site.

b0und (been here, done that)

Top Bottom