Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who wants to gain 15% lean mass of your BW in 2 weeks? Yes this is for real!

i am not sure of which exact ones, i was spoken to about them and didnt really beleive what they were saying that myostatin inhibitor drugs were already being used in high level pro bodybuilding since id never heard or seen on them yet

however since uve come out with a post and it seems beleieveable now that they are floating around

im not to sure if its this particular one, im sure its like sarms with many forms of them existing

however i just did some research and it seems your test mice that gained all that weight all died from cardiac arrest shorty after

im aware of other myostain inhibitors that have worked for short period of time, e.g MYO-T12 and folstaxan, however they were both failed products that didnt do what people thought they would

They died because they were overdosed bro..

i am not sure of which exact ones, i was spoken to about them and didnt really beleive what they were saying that myostatin inhibitor drugs were already being used in high level pro bodybuilding since id never heard or seen on them yet

however since uve come out with a post and it seems beleieveable now that they are floating around

im not to sure if its this particular one, im sure its like sarms with many forms of them existing

however i just did some research and it seems your test mice that gained all that weight all died from cardiac arrest shorty after

im aware of other myostain inhibitors that have worked for short period of time, e.g MYO-T12 and folstaxan, however they were both failed products that didnt do what people thought they would

I thought this stuff was all Snake Oil... I have cash and would def throw it around to put on 10-15 lbs of muscle with no sides. I will not be a lab rat, but I would like to see a viable product come to market that works. Is this stuff for real yet

I thought this stuff was all Snake Oil... I have cash and would def throw it around to put on 10-15 lbs of muscle with no sides. I will not be a lab rat, but I would like to see a viable product come to market that works. Is this stuff for real yet

Yes it is real, yes it is 13k for 1 gram.
The reason the mice died is because they were severely overdosed for their weight..

When I want an enlarged heart, liver, prostate, pancreas and spleen, I'll check it out.

lol , totally agree , still needs alot of research experiments on dosing length , after all myostatin is in our body for a purpose and that's y we're still humans not freaks, it limits our growth to keep us humans :biggrin:

we have 7 people who have been testing this for 5-6 weeks now on NTBM. The logs are in the kill that shit gym section in the logs sub forum

Same compound as one I posted??

Top Bottom