Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who trains alone ??

I'd love to train with the majority of the people on this board. It would be both productive and a blast. However, I'm happy to settle for training by myself, because there is no way known I'll find a decent partner here.

Met a pro the other day at the Bill Perl Open and we got to talking. He told me that he trains alone all the time. He reasoned that most people train only to look better or for some similar reason and as a result cannot be relied upon in the gym. He said that because he trains alone and because he looks at what he does as his job, which it is, he gets much more motivation and results from his workouts than he would if he had to drag somone else along with him.

Personally I can see some of where he was comming from. However, I love to train with my partners. I get a lot of variation and motivation from them as well as the fact that they push me harder than I probably would myself. I guess everyone is different in this respect. I am fortunate that I have the opportunity to train with some serious bodybuilders. Sometimes I don't mind trainnig alone but for the most part I feed off of my partners.

Gig

Alone, but a partner would be cool sometimes. It would help to keep the motivation up, and there's always the competition

Top Bottom