Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who trains alone ??

rjl296

I do, and it kinda sucks, but it is kinda good.
all my motivation is intrinsic, meaning i dont rely on anybody but myself. i have noone to compete agianst, except myself. and im my worst critic.

rjl296 said:
I do, and it kinda sucks, but it is kinda good.
all my motivation is intrinsic, meaning i dont rely on anybody but myself. i have noone to compete agianst, except myself. and im my worst critic.

This is me...

Exactly

I train alone 80% of the time and will get a spot when needed from people I know at the gym. Like louden says I dont need anybody to motivate me to to push myself self, and yeah my shoes are pretty rank also. I guess socks should be worn with my training sneaks.

I train bench with a great partner, Bigguns15. I also train traps with her. Our training differs quite a bit to grab any other workouts together.

I trained alone for many years. Anytime I can train with my brother, it's far more productive. Kinda like an EF meet up or visit, I guess.
I've had a few good training partners over the years, and that always kept me going, but the majority of the time, I'm a loner, too.

Now, I basically train alone except for squat days, when I try to hook up with a couple of the guys I work with.

i dont mind other then bench. i almost always have another 2 reps in me, but if im alone i wont go for it. but its better then the alternative. theres people who will bench alone and then just yell "SPOT" when the bar is almost crushing them....thats dumb.

I do my own thing, but I have friends in there who can spot me if need be.

I'm the same way. I don't need a workout partner to motivate me, or push me to give 100%. I like to have one on occasion, but the majority of my workouts have been alone. Usually my best workouts are when it is just me, my headphones, and the iron.

Top Bottom