Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Who thinks I'm gay?

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
Like homosexual gay......post up and we'll get things straight, lol.



*Recently brought to my attention by Gambino*
 
Wootoom said:
im straight


I've heard that before, and chefbone who the fuck is Burnando?
 
hanselthecaretaker said:
I've heard that before, and chefbone who the fuck is Burnando?
1 out of 5 people on C&C (thanks to geighbino)have this :rainbow: BB'er as their avatar. :Chef: :tuc:
You'll see it soon enough bor
 
chefbone said:
1 out of 5 people on C&C (thanks to geighbino)have this :rainbow: BB'er as their avatar. :Chef: :tuc:
You'll see it soon enough bor


Yeah I've seen it, and yeah engage the killswitch Wootoom.
 
This is the voice of the voiceless, we have learned by making choices.
After persecution is dillusion, we have severed this illusion.
To build our foundations on natural elements to preserve life,
we will rise to this Babylon...Numbered Days BIATCH :Chef: :tuc:
 
chefbone said:
This is the voice of the voiceless, we have learned by making choices.
After persecution is dillusion, we have severed this illusion.
To build our foundations on natural elements to preserve life,
we will rise to this Babylon...Numbered Days BIATCH :Chef: :tuc:


Threadjackers should have their own forum for such things. :rainbow:
 
chefbone said:
Sorry bor. No, I don't think you're geigh, unless you are. :Chef: :tuc:


No problem just keepin on point like House of Pain....that's pretty gay btw lol
 
I don't think you're gay

























bi curious maybe.... J/K
 
Wootoom said:
im straight though and so are you



Straight like a jacket and not goin anywhere.
 
Frisky said:
I don't think you're gay

























bi curious maybe.... J/K

Haha. Honestly I think it's cuz I'm such a romantic dynamo that people think I might be gay. For what it's worth I can still count on my erections being killed if I think of a dude, so you could say that's pretty straight forward.
 
Never thought you were gay bor....

but if it makes you feel any better some chick told me last weekend, "honestly if we didnt have sex together I'd think your definetly gay" . Apparently I spend to much time on fixing myself up, but I think she was trying to joke with me (I hope).
 
superqt4u2nv said:
I know your straight but your good looking enough to be gay.


...teehee....thanks.
 
Top Bottom