Like homosexual gay......post up and we'll get things straight, lol.
*Recently brought to my attention by Gambino*
*Recently brought to my attention by Gambino*
Wootoom said:im straight
1 out of 5 people on C&C (thanks to geighbino)have thishanselthecaretaker said:I've heard that before, and chefbone who the fuck is Burnando?
BB'er as their avatar.
chefbone said:1 out of 5 people on C&C (thanks to geighbino)have thisBB'er as their avatar.
![]()
![]()
You'll see it soon enough bor
Rose of Sharynchefbone said:Thread jack....Fixation of the Darkness![]()
![]()
chefbone said:This is the voice of the voiceless, we have learned by making choices.
After persecution is dillusion, we have severed this illusion.
To build our foundations on natural elements to preserve life,
we will rise to this Babylon...Numbered Days BIATCH![]()
![]()

Sorry bor. No, I don't think you're geigh, unless you are.hanselthecaretaker said:Threadjackers should have their own forum for such things.![]()

chefbone said:Sorry bor. No, I don't think you're geigh, unless you are.![]()
![]()
im straight though and so are youhanselthecaretaker said:No problem just keepin on point like House of Pain....that's pretty gay btw lol
Wootoom said:im straight though and so are you
Frisky said:I don't think you're gay
bi curious maybe.... J/K
superqt4u2nv said:I know your straight but your good looking enough to be gay.
you speak gibberishbluepeter said:Gamdildo is just projecting maing.
Wootoom said:you speak gibberish
Wootoom said:you speak gibberish
ummm ya surejackangel said:bor that's just canadian
jackangel said:bor that's just canadian
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














