Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who picked up "Dawn Of The Dead" DVD lately?...(2004 remake edition)

bodytemple75

I picked it up the day it came out. I always enjoyed horror flicks/"Night Of The Living Dead" flicks and the sort. Although I do think the horror flicks of the past are better than ones of today (with few exceptions...) I was happy and enjoyed this movie enough to pick it up.
I got the widescreen Director's cut version . I had seen there is an exclusive directors cut somewhere on the net that is avail. w/ a cool slipcover. Only diference is the slipcover artwork.

Thanks

BT

"Dawn Of The Dead" DVD (2004)

Don't want to ruin the movie, so I will be as vague as possible here since I can't resist. I love movies, and horror flicks always were my favorite. There was this real crazy part in the film where the flow of the movie was at a frantic level, and I thought this to be a real scary part probably because of the total surprize and shock value/hysteria of that moment. I though it at the part where a van, a chainsaw, an old man, and a chick are/were involved. With that said,.....watch the movie if you haven't already and enjoy. Yes,...I liked the movie. ;)

Thanks

BT

here is the picture of the Exclusive DVD version.

There is "Director's Cut," and there is "Exclusive Director's cut." The ladder which is harder to find. From what I know, they re both the same except the artwork of the slipcovers.

Somebody do me a favor and re-post this pic for non-plat.

TY

BT

I was gonna pick it up last night, but didn't feel like dropping $20 on it right now. Got more important shit to pay for first.

From Zero said:
I was gonna pick it up last night, but didn't feel like dropping $20 on it right now. Got more important shit to pay for first.

I downloaded the complete retail DVD like 3 weeks ago. It's good being a computer geek. :)

Not too many of the current Horror movies are good. This movie is definitly one of the best, it was very good. also liked the the remake of Texas Chainsaw Masacre. Babe bring the movie over this weekend! :mix:

orca said:
My girl brougth it home for me on wed, its great!! I collect all of these horror flics.

Sell me the ones you don't like.

Top Bottom