Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who owns or has tried a G30 ?

I've got the G29 10mm. Its not the slim frame but is a similar size/weight and its easier to handle than I thought it was going to be. I've never tried to conceal it though.

You can try a G36 if you dont mind limited capacity
Its a single stack .45 compact

You can try a G36 if you dont mind limited capacity
Its a single stack .45 compact

I assume the .45 double stack wouldnt be any wider than the .40 double stack? I dont mind the with part of it. Just my Kahr is too fucking long in the grip. I dont mind the barrel length.
Either way the glock is an easier shooter.

I have no isses with my wifes G23 as far as concealing it. Even in a cheap uncle mikes neoprene holster. I was thinking going sub compact. or possibly the G27 but with a mag extension.

Do you have a grip extension on your G29? How is the shot follow up with the sub?

I don't have the grip extension, haven't gotten around to picking one up. it would definitely help the follow up but i dropped a deer i was tracking with it easily with 3 quick shots.

Oh, and the G29/30 are considerably bigger than the 26/27. The 29 and 30 are the same frame as are the 26 and 27, I'm pretty sure

I've got a glock 30 .45cal and its perfect for ccw! The holster i have is an UNCLE MIKES SIDEKICK inside the pants carry, very comfortable, even with an extended clip!

Sent from my N860 using EliteFitness

If it's for concealed carry, I'd go 27 since youown the 23 already. Mags are interchangeable

That's just me though

I've got a glock 30 .45cal and its perfect for ccw! The holster i have is an UNCLE MIKES SIDEKICK inside the pants carry, very comfortable, even with an extended clip!

Sent from my N860 using EliteFitness

Don't ever call the magazine a clip again.

Top Bottom