Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is using a phone workout log app?

I don't! I have an Atrix and 90% of them have fucked up screens that don't respond so I hate typing on it.

It's a lot faster and better to just do it on a booklet.

Jefit rate 5 star. Amazing app.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using EliteFitness

Jefit loks really cool. All the exercises you could think of already in the program, and synchs with the on line database with forum etc.
But I tried to sign up for my acct and it won't register me. Invalid email address?
Off to a bad start.

I use JeFit Pro and I am really happy with it, mostly because is easy to use and to access previous logs.

I really dig the ability to download new routines as you please, edit them or make your own.

The animated workout could come in handy if you are a newbie...

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

i keep a complete, up-to-date, comprehensive log at home on microsoft excell. and then when i leave for the gym i write down on a peice of paper the exercises for that day and the reps/sets/weights that i did last week.

then i update excell when i get home.

this works pretty well for me, but i guess it is old fashioned with the pen-and-paper.

Jefit is awesome. I have my whole routine on there and very simple to mix it up.

Sent from my DROID X2 using EliteFitness

Im glad this thread got going again. I down loaded Jefit a while back and never started using it. I guess I was trying to learn too much at once and it seemed like a pain. I just started logging my workouts this week, which I haven't been doing for a long time. A very positive step, and it really is simple with jefit.

Top Bottom