Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who has to get up in the middle of the night to pee?

Freak Show

I'm gettin sick of it. Every night without fail. I can count on one hand how many times this year I've gone 6 or more hours without gettin up to pee. Whether i'm on gear, supps, no supps doesn't seem to matter. I didn't really think I drank that much throughout the day. Now, it seems as if my body is just accustomed to it, cuz I'll just wake up even if its not that urgent. Guess I'm just a little worried about having prostate troubles later in life. Or maybe this is common? Anyone else have to every night?

I don't drink water after 7pm...and I usually go to bed about 10 or 11....

I think it is my fault though in my case. I always drink alot of liquids right before crashing.

m-f without fail I get up ATLEAST once to pee. I normally dont drink enough water druing the weekend (days off) to get up at night.

hell, its gotten now so that I don't even notice it - I must be still half asleep - I won't turn on any lights or anything and just lean on the wall while doing it and then back to sleep.

oh, shit. i know what you're talking about.

i must get up to piss at least five times a night, usually more like six or seven.

i drink a ton of water and i train late at night, so i'm guzzling water before sleep and it doesn't surprise me, but damn, do i ever hate it.

5 TIMES!!!!! SHIT DECIBEL you might want to invest in a catheter or some Depends:FRlol: :FRlol: Well, its gettin late and I can already tell its gonna be a rough night ahead. I've gone like 3 times in the past two hours since I got home from the gym. Of course, I don't think my big ass post workout shake helps matters. Good thing I don't train at night all the time.

Top Bottom