Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who gets funny looks and strange reactions when asking for syringes at the pharmacy?

pins

i gotta little cutie girl trained at cvs, they have a drive up, ill call a few days and say i need a box of what ever drive pay 19.50 and off i go......

1 time i bought them and the guy asked what i needed them for.. i said i dont, i have to buy them for my grandpa he sick in about 10 different ways. my mom gives him the shots. im not huge so im sure its pretty beliveable

Funny... where I go the pharmacist is sooooo friggin cool. We even get into conversations on pin gauges and the different qualities of syringes... Crazy shit, never imagined it.

sean4ky said:
I tried to go get 29ga 1/2" here in kentucky and they said I needed a script. So I couldn't start my pgf2 this week.

Thats bull shit I never have a problem! They cannot turn you down. It is a law to help prevent the sharing of needles the are obligated.

When i get 60 syrings and 102 needles i have to bought them three different places because they didn'd sell me enough. They said that we cant sell any more. They did have bit stranege look when i said give me 120 4 cm needles and 60 2ml syrings. but the thing is that they have to sell it is the law.

Just walk in there in scrubby clothes sweating your ass off and say You need the needles because you are sick and tired of cleaning them with used toilet paper. They will give you their entire stock to get you out of their store.

One time i went to Walgreens and ask for some syrings and she gave me that look:eek: then she asked what for and I said steroids real loud. then the pharmacist jump in and said she doesn't sell them there(as if she owns walgreens). She said someone dad bitch here out for selling and she just will not sell "large gauge" syrings anymore. I said that's fine but your not selling the drug. This will only cause the spread of diseases.

Anyway i usually buy at a pharm. outlet about $20 per box of 100(but last time I got 97). o well, no questions!

Top Bottom