Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who gets funny looks and strange reactions when asking for syringes at the pharmacy?

Cuts said:
Wait a second... I thought you can't buy syringes and needles OTC in the States? Why do guys order them off off of the internet then?

In most states you can buy them OTC, but only 10 at a time. They passed this law to cut down on needle sharing between junkies.
I think the biggest reason people buy online, is you can get as many as you want and noone ever sees you buy them.

you can still buy them here in W.V. over the counter. no problems,i just bought a box of 100 yesterday. no questions asked:D

Is there a place you can order online in Canada? Some places just give me a hard time and some don't carry the sizes/amounts I want.

i got 23 of em at wal-mart for 3 bux :D he asked me what for . i said "im gonna inject my dog wit stuff.." and he was like "uhhh... ok" :) funny stuff......

THIS IS SOME FUNNY SHIT. FUNNIEST POST I HAVE SEEN IN A WHILE. IS IT LEGAL IN NJ AND NY TO BUY SYRINGES OTC? I ALWAYS GO CRAZY GETTING THEM OVER THE INTERNET. I SHOULD GO DOWN THERE RIGHT NOW WITH ONE OF MY FRESHLY-PRESSED WIFEBEATERS AND ASK FOR A BOX.

I tried to go get 29ga 1/2" here in kentucky and they said I needed a script. So I couldn't start my pgf2 this week.

freshr, at what places do you get the funny looks? (pharmasave, save-on-food, london drugs) or do you go to a smaller pharmacy?

Top Bottom