Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who gets funny looks and strange reactions when asking for syringes at the pharmacy?

Has any one from Ohio tried buying these pins at a store.This trips me out that you can just buy them I never knew that until now.Ive been on E.F for a year and just now found this out.

legal in mo

no problem in missouri, just don't walk in looking like a shitbag. I usually go in from work in a shirt and tie and never been bohered. It's all in hoe you act about purchasing them don't look like a freak and you should have no problem.

I just moved to UK from Canada where you can go into any drug store and buy as many as you want...

I had my gear for a month or 2 and could not find a place in all of London to buy pins.... I was really getting fucking pissed.. I ended up have a friend from Canada mail me some. . It was nuts.. I even went to the Hospital and they wouldnt sell me any...

It was mad!!!

Gear

hehe

I LOVE living in NM...OOPS did I just give away my location? Anyways you walk into a pharm here and they have open boxes of pins to purchase, 23-18 gauge, and boxes of syringes to match.:D I LOVE IT!!!;)

Gear said:
I just moved to UK from Canada where you can go into any drug store and buy as many as you want...

I had my gear for a month or 2 and could not find a place in all of London to buy pins.... I was really getting fucking pissed.. I ended up have a friend from Canada mail me some. . It was nuts.. I even went to the Hospital and they wouldnt sell me any...

It was mad!!!

Gear

Im from the UK aswell, just thought id let you know that you can get your pins etc for free. If you goto a boots the chemist, and ask them if they do a needle exchange service(some do some dont) if they dont just ask them where the nearest one is. you can get them for nothing then.

True story when I was younger I used to use bannana exstract to catch more fish by injecting the worms. Next time tell them thats what your doing, If nothing else they will belive there is no way someone could make up some shit like that.

Top Bottom