Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The looks I get when buying syringes!!!

cbodd

I usually go to local HEB to buy pins with no problems ,but today they told me they don't have any but something tells me she was lying threw there teeth cause then the pharmacist came on and said No !!! HaHa ... so I went to cvs pharmacy and her eyes looked like they were bugging out like I asked for a BJ or to buy Meth ? Lmao whats the deal with these people ... isn't it legal ? Who r they to judge me cause that's what they r doing ... anyways time to try a few more places .... Heb even ordered them for me last time ....?

Different states have different regulations regarding syringes. However, I'm pretty sure the pharmacist always has the final say.

I always just say I need whatever size I want for B12, they lighten up then. Another good place is either a site that sells diabetic supplies or a veterinary website, I could always get insulin needles from there for like 9 or $10 per 100 pack.

Where I live most pharmacies carry syringes and in the spirit of harm reduction almost never refuse syringes to anybody. My bud got me started on my first cycle and gave me a handful of pins. Halfway through I ran out and he sent me to a pharmacy and told me that they would just give them to me no questions asked. So I went there and it was my first time and was obvious that I worked out (and being halfway through my cycle was starting to blow up). I went up to the counter and talked to the Asian pharmacist.

Me: Can I have some 3cc 18 or so gauge syringe/needles with a luer lock and some 23-25 gauge 1.5" needles only.
Her: She looked at me like I was from mars. She asked. What are they for? Insulin?
Me: No intramuscular injections
Her: Blank look

She went back and rummaged around. By now there was a line forming behind me. She came back with insulin syringes.

Her: These
Me: No those don't have removable needles and are too small.

So she went back and rounded up all the boxes and brought them up for me to look through
I could hear the people behind me whispering and some girls giggling
I went through the boxes and got the closest ones I could (since I was out, I needed something) and ended up being 19 gauge draw, 22 gauge 1.25" harpoons.

I now order online. Its cheap and can get exactly what I want minus the looks.

I order my pins online 300 for about 20euro

I get the syringe in the pharmacy. They dont even look twice at me..

Maybe because I dont even lift :(

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I usually go to local HEB to buy pins with no problems ,but today they told me they don't have any but something tells me she was lying threw there teeth cause then the pharmacist came on and said No !!! HaHa ... so I went to cvs pharmacy and her eyes looked like they were bugging out like I asked for a BJ or to buy Meth ? Lmao whats the deal with these people ... isn't it legal ? Who r they to judge me cause that's what they r doing ... anyways time to try a few more places .... Heb even ordered them for me last time ....?

My buddy gets his from a tractor supply store since they have to carry stuff for livestock and so forth. Try hitting up one of those places.

My last few cycles I did ED pinning, the chick at the pharmacy would get syringes ready when she saw me coming from across the street. I was always more worried she thought I was a drug addict than anything else, LOL.

It's cheap and easy to order on line. Make sure to check the "no signature required" box if you work during the day.

If it's legal in your state, buy them at the pharmacy and be done with it. Who gives a fuck what some part time cashier thinks?

I'm 5'10'' and about 215-20 year round with single digit body fat. Unless they are stupid, they already know the syringes are not for my fucking retriever...

Top Bottom