Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Who else is sweating their balls ( or vagina's) off

almost midnight here... so nice and cool... Jens, shame on you for not being hot

and lmao @ "sweating vaginas"... gives a whole new meaning to "soaping wet vaginas" KILLAH!!!
 
keep those AC machines going ppl...thats how i make a buck here or there.. soon to make a few bucks off you ppl who need the ac on :) plus everyone and there step cousin has an AC machine here in phx going 24-7 for 9 months of the year

tigre = cha ching !!! well soon (a few months cha ching!!)
 
I sweat extra hard since I run in this heat nearly every day. I guess it doesn't bother me that much as long as I'm not working in it.
 
pintoca said:
almost midnight here... so nice and cool... Jens, shame on you for not being hot

I sweated emough today doing my 40 mins of cardio.....so I'm keeping cool the rest of the day....
 
i wet my pants its so damn hot here!
 
SublimeZM said:
are you sure its from the heat and not from the picture i sent you?

i thought we'd keep this between you and I?

:chomp:
 
I work outside for christ sake,and I dont have a/c in my bedroom only the family room and its around 85 when I sleep at night and it doenst bother me

pussies
 
jenscats5 said:
I've got the air conditioners running, so I'm not hot......


Oh you're hot alright.

It's hot here, damn hot, africa hot, basically it's hotter than a snakes ass in a wagon rut.

Got close to 100 here today, supposed to be over 100 next two days. We normally only get 6-8 100 degree days and usually not until august so it's bad. Only one day this month under 90 so far.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
ya the humidity is the worst up here... ill be leaving for texas tomorrow, can't wait to feel that heat
 
jenscats5 said:
It ain't the heat....it's the humidity.... blech!


That's one thing we don't have a lot of here, and thank goodness for that or I'd be dead by now.

When I was in New Orleans after Frisky's show it wat 100 deg and 100% humidity. I couldn't drink water as fast as I was sweating it out.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
That's one thing we don't have a lot of here, and thank goodness for that or I'd be dead by now.

When I was in New Orleans after Frisky's show it wat 100 deg and 100% humidity. I couldn't drink water as fast as I was sweating it out.

Cheers,
Scotsman

We have wicked humidity here....yuck!! You feel as if you can never dry off....
 
jenscats5 said:
We have wicked humidity here....yuck!! You feel as if you can never dry off....


Yeah I've been in your neck of the woods before. I just feel gross whenever I am in humidity. Kind of spoiled here where a high humidity day is 30%.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
Yeah I've been in your neck of the woods before. I just feel gross whenever I am in humidity. Kind of spoiled here where a high humidity day is 30%.

Cheers,
Scotsman

so it's just hot-hot instead of swamp-hot.....
 
jenscats5 said:
so it's just hot-hot instead of swamp-hot.....


Yep. That's why whenever people from humid areas move here their skin drys up and starts cracking. Remember the lotion if you come here it's a life saver.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
Yep. That's why whenever people from humid areas move here their skin drys up and starts cracking. Remember the lotion if you come here it's a life saver.

Cheers,
Scotsman

:p

Maybe someday I'll attempt to ski out there....
 
jenscats5 said:
:p

Maybe someday I'll attempt to ski out there....


You should. Of course this being said by someone who has been here over 28yrs and has never skiied once. But from everything I am told this is where it's at.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
tiger88 said:
keep those AC machines going ppl...thats how i make a buck here or there.. soon to make a few bucks off you ppl who need the ac on :) plus everyone and there step cousin has an AC machine here in phx going 24-7 for 9 months of the year

tigre = cha ching !!! well soon (a few months cha ching!!)
Tiger, get me a job...i want to move.
 
FISHTALES said:
hot as balls here in jacksonville, and the gym is a freaking sauna, I can ring my shirt out when I leave.

I used to work out at the Cecil Field gym on the west side. After Hurricane Francis we worked out without AC there, almost died. All the free weights were rusty.
 
tried running outside today. not only did I kinda strain my left hammy, but it wsa like breathing water!!

Whiskey
 
went to a club tonight, damn it was nice and cold in there, not to mention the hot girls in there and the hot girl sleeping in my room.... ya sorry guys shes my hot friend, can't dop shit w/ her
 
Top Bottom