Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who else hit up Circuit City on their last day?

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Last day was Sunday.

I went in Saturday night and picked up a 500 gig slimline external hard drive by Toshiba for $29. A 320 gig Black Cherry external hard drive by Simple Tech for $22.

I wish I had gotten both of the same brand, but this was the only two they had left. They had a ton of 250 gig Simple Tech hard drives left for like $21. But oh well.

I bought 5 Wii yoga mats for $0.60 cents each

and the grand prize I grabbed... 2 ladders. Yeah, CC doesn't even sell ladders, but the whole store had to go and I asked the manager what he wanted for one and he said $20. I said I would give him $25 for both. He said ok, so away I went.

Happy :rainbow: Happy :rainbow: Happy :rainbow: is me. Minus the :rainbow: part of course.

Now can you imagine the sight it was to see me driving home with two big ass ladders sticking out of the top of the Soltice. The one damn day I regret selling the PT Cruiser.

I went, but by the time I got there nothing was left. They were literally selling the shelves that stuff had been sitting on. Depressing...

Sunday was their last day. But there was no product at all there. Just carpet, cash registers, etc.. they had already sold all the fixtures in the bathrooms.

One man was in there Saturday buying about 150 copies of Will Smith's I Am Legend DVD. They must have been about $2 each. He must be Ebaying them or something.

I went in about a month ago to get a sirius radio. It didnt have any of the hook up cuz it was display (so id have to ebay everything except the unit) The manager still wanted 100 bucks.

I went, but by the time I got there nothing was left. They were literally selling the shelves that stuff had been sitting on. Depressing...

Same here. The only thing they had left were 50 inch 1080 plasma TV's for 50% off. I almost got one but decided against it. My computer died last week too and I was hoping to get a good deal. They were literally selling the shelves in the place!

Top Bottom