Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who Are The Best Fighters?

Prove me wrong then. If you know how to fight (take puches, give punches) then strength is what matters. A tiny gook is not going to kick my ass because he can do splits and kicks. All too often these "martial artists" get into real fights and get their ass handed to them because their "sensei" gives them a false sense of invincibility.

ariolanine said:
Prove me wrong then. If you know how to fight (take puches, give punches) then strength is what matters. A tiny gook is not going to kick my ass because he can do splits and kicks. All too often these "martial artists" get into real fights and get their ass handed to them because their "sensei" gives them a false sense of invincibility.

Jackson!

ariolanine said:

This has been debated before.

A person who KNOWS how to fight will more than likely defeat a bigger/stronger guy who doesn't know how to fight.

gettinlarger said:

This has been debated before.

A person who KNOWS how to fight will more than likely defeat a bigger/stronger guy who doesn't know how to fight.

I don't think knowing how to fight is good enough. You've got to be a real fight. You can practice all you want, but when you get pounded in the face for the first time in your life all that training shit gets forgotten.

manny78 said:

no smart people use guns. Primitive people still fight with their hands.

Yep, why get all hot a sweaty like an animal when you can just put your enemy down without breaking a sweat? lol

We should revert back to dueling with pistols.

I recently had a "flame war" on another board with a bunch of kids who thought Bruce Lee was the greatest fighter ever. That he could beat Ali, any UFC champion, Big show and even a charging bear.

Now way I could bring them on earth. They were stuck with the idea that a 5'7, 140lbs with technique was invincilbe.

manny78 said:
I recently had a "flame war" on another board with a bunch of kids who thought Bruce Lee was the greatest fighter ever. That he could beat Ali, any UFC champion, Big show and even a charging bear.

Now way I could bring them on earth. They were stuck with the idea that a 5'7, 140lbs with technique was invincilbe.

LOL. Are you serious about the charging bear??

DUSTY said:
YOUR OWN BODY CAN BE A WEAPON MAN.

Yeah no shit........but no where near as effective as a gun.

There is a reason that humans are the dominant species on this planet- we make use of tools to overcome those species (that can e bigger and stronger) that dont. A gun is a tool.

manny78 said:

Yup. Another example of TV destroying the minds of today's youth. There's a reason people call it the idiot box.

Top Bottom