Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

While The American Dollar just keeps getting weaker and Weaker, the British Pound just keeps getting STRONGER AND STRONGER, yeah baby

Tirpitz said:
are you claiming that your little island is more dominant? nigga plz

I am NOT your Nigga so DONT call me that OK.................White Boy and please flat ass NO one asked you for your opinon, this is a two way conversation NOT 3 way understood..........................sweetheart

sugarlicious said:
I am NOT your Nigga so DONT call me that OK.................White Boy and please flat ass NO one asked you for your opinon, this is a two way conversation NOT 3 way understood..........................sweetheart

wait a minute, you just called me white boy? that sounded derogatory.
and i'm not your sweetheart so give the gayeity a rest.
ololllol at great england, must suck to have lost your once proud empire.
what a shame

sugarlicious said:
I don't see where it states that GREAT GREAT BRITAIN are worried due to the state of your currency..........................please lol

Maybe Canada is but NOT Great Britain
well they will be when all your manufacturing is fucked cause no one is buying your products and your loot is getting sent across the atlantic

sugarlicious said:
Yeah that Dominating alright......................PLEASE lol
to give an example of english dominance, it took her, france, russia, romania, and finally, after begging and crying to the usa, the usa to defeat one lone country, germany (austria meh)
talk about dominance! yay!

what does britain export? things must've taken a dive after Benny Hill died....

Tirpitz said:
to give an example of english dominance, it took her, france, russia, romania, and finally, after begging and crying to the usa, the usa to defeat one lone country, germany (austria meh)
talk about dominance! yay!

Good to see you learnt fucking something in school
As for calling you a white boy, well then if you dont like it DONT call me a nigga is that understood, and please go show your good nothing, skinny dread up ass avator to someone else who bloody gives a shit

sugarlicious said:
Good to see you learnt fucking something in school
As for calling you a white boy, well then if you dont like it DONT call me a nigga is that understood, and please go show your good nothing, skinny dread up ass avator to someone else who bloody gives a shit

nah i don't care that you call me cracka/white boy/wtf ever.
i don't take offense to silly words.
maybe things are different across the pond, but nigga is pretty commonly used as a greeting, similiar to dude

Tirpitz said:
nah i don't care that you call me cracka/white boy/wtf ever.
i don't take offense to silly words.
maybe things are different across the pond, but nigga is pretty commonly used as a greeting, similiar to dude

Yeah used by black folks
I dont see when it became trendy for white boys like you to start using it, funny you use the word nigga and all of a sudden you think you've got street cred what a joke

sugarlicious said:
Yeah used by black folks
I dont see when it became trendy for white boys like you to start using it, funny you the word nigga and all of a sudden you think you've got street cred what a joke

Funny that black peeps use the word 'nigga' and all of sudden think they've got street cred.

How is that any different?

Black people created the 'trend' you speak of, btw. Not whites.

Top Bottom