Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which steroid to use

T_Fitness

I want to gain lean mass and avoid acne as much as possible(very prone) which option would be best? Body weight ~ 185lbs bodyfat: ~8% (abs clearly visible relaxed), trained for 8 years.

Which of these four options would be best?

1) 70mg Turinabol for 6 weeks
2) 50mg Turinabol + 12.5mg Dianabol for 6 weeks
3) 60mg Turinabol for 7 weeks
4) 50mg turinabol for 8 weeks

Nolvadex would be sufficent PCT (I would probably also add in some DAA and such).

I want to gain lean mass and avoid acne as much as possible(very prone) which option would be best? Body weight ~ 185lbs bodyfat: ~8% (abs clearly visible relaxed), trained for 8 years.

Nolvadex would be sufficent PCT (I would probably also add in some DAA and such).

Why just Tbol? And the levels thru out the weeks looks odd to me, I always took the same mg's the whole time. I think Tbol is pretty good when stacked! I'm currently on a lean mass cycle also, here's what I'm running and it's f'n awesome so far...
Test prop 100mg eod
Npp 400mg p/w
Eq 400mg p/w
Mast 200mg p/w

All dosages are relatively low by themselves so there's so side effect to date, no acne or gyno haven't ran an AI... Shit-ton of strength gained also. I'd recommend this to anyone... 16 wks and looking at some serious gains IMO.

Beast Mode

I just reread that and realized u have dbol in there to for a few weeks... The dbol should be ran at the beginning of the cycle as a kicker and 12.5mgs is not enough! 30-50 is a pretty good dose

Beast Mode

thanks for your reply, sorry about my post it was unclear, I meant that 1-4 was different options.

so which option would be best 1, 2, 3 or 4?

thanks for your reply, sorry about my post it was unclear, I meant that 1-4 was different options.

so which option would be best 1, 2, 3 or 4?

I had to choose one, I'd go with 4. But again I wouldn't recommend any of them really... Why no test or any oils? Do you not like the shots?

Beast Mode

Every oil or gear doesn't guarantee you acne and water retention. How old are you? What's your stats?

Beast Mode

Never mind, I just your stats above... Age?

Beast Mode

thanks!
I am 26 year old been training since I was about 18! Had some problems with acne (never tried any assistance before).

I'm relatively new to the EF also but I do have a lot of experience in the gym and with gear and I still learn new stuff everyday. Here's what I'm getting at; the main things I've learned that are most important IMO is the following...

Research and research some more
Don't experiment, know exactly what u have and what u expect to gain.
When comes to gear, slow and steady wins the race.
No matter what gear u choose or how hard u work out its still 90% diet.
Test is the best "base" for any cycles
Keeping your levels moderately high and steady will yield you the lean gains your looking for with the least amount of sides. Using oils doesn't mean u WILL get acne there's always a chance but it depends on the type and the dosage. Tren is know for acne... Med dose test or eq is not. Then again everybody is different. I get on here and state my cycle plans and still ask for advice or tweaks but if u don't know what you got then don't do it until you do! I may sound stupid bro, but once your at the point and confident enough to follow thru then put it all together and make a chart or list to track and keep up with it. If u don't plan on taking it that serious then don't bother with gear at all... This is just my 2 cents, I can stick it back in my pocket tho, just trying to help

Beast Mode

Top Bottom