Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which one u choose?

A woman is generally more adept at judging a thing of beauty than most straight men, though I do realize that ya'll are talking about FUCKability and not necessarily beauty.

The reason that beautiful NATURAL titties trump FAKE titties everyday is that by your own admission they are far more scarce. Sorta the reason why natural diamonds are more highly prized that cubic zirconia my young brother. And I hate to bust your bubble, but fake titties also MAJOR depreciate with time; gravity pulls on them the same as it does the natural ones. ;)

I understand your personal fascination with abs so I can not argue with your personal preference. But if we are talking about simply the difficulty to attain perfection - a tight hard ass is far more difficult to achieve for more women than a nice tight midsection. That is a fact that is not argueable.

Bottom line is that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. :verygood:

lol@ you trying to argue about why the uggliest one is really the pretties one, using "femanine" logic

lol@ you trying to argue about why the uggliest one is really the pretties one, using "femanine" logic

You make no sense young brother.

Referencing the bolded statement I was merely acquiesing that he was viewing a woman's body far differently than I ever could or would want to. Women don't really care where they come, as long as they come. LOL

I am free to have an opinion about what is beautiful and why I feel that said subject possesses the characteristics/qualities that I perceive to be beautiful just as you are and every other onlooker regardless of gender.

Interesting, several other men shared my view whether it was for the specific reasons that I did or not is irrelevant. The end resulting opinion was the same.

Did they also use feminine logic or did they merely know what their eyes were drawn to more?

You make no sense young brother.

Referencing the bolded statement I was merely acquiesing that he was viewing a woman's body far differently than I ever could or would want to. Women don't really care where they come, as long as they come. LOL

I am free to have an opinion about what is beautiful and why I feel that said subject possesses the characteristics/qualities that I perceive to be beautiful just as you are and every other onlooker regardless of gender.

Interesting, several other men shared my view whether it was for the specific reasons that I did or not is irrelevant. The end resulting opinion was the same.

Did they also use feminine logic or did they merely know what their eyes were drawn to more?

i think they just agreed with you to kiss your ass:qt:

I think you guys are judging the blonde in the middle as having *best bod* incorrectly. The brunette on the far left has a SLAMMING ass (way harder to get then nice midsection) w/nice face and the brunette next to her... did ya'll see the obliques on her? STUNNING NATURAL TITTIES and very cute face.

Pretty Natural titties trump Pretty Fake titties ANY DAY!

To each their own, but i also think center girl has the best bod. I just put third from right above her because personally, I think the face is better.

Top Bottom