Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which is better

Zombie

I know they're in seperate categories but would it be better to get a manta ray or a sled to drag around? I'm trying to decide which one to get and I can't make up my mind.

Zombie said:
I know they're in seperate categories but would it be better to get a manta ray or a sled to drag around? I'm trying to decide which one to get and I can't make up my mind.

No doubt about it the sled is a must have in anyones training program. It allows you to raise your work capacity, and contributes greatly to recovery...

http://www.testosterone.net/html/body_127resist.html

Last edited:
Definitely get a sled -- you can use it for so much stuff -- bench and sq/dl stuff. ALso a manta ray is only about 40 -50 bucks, I'm sure you can squeeze the cost in pretty easy. I welded my own sled myself it cost about 35 bucks. Most of the stuff inthe garage is either bought form play it agin sports, it was free, or I made it. I have a real nice setup that only cost me about 1200 bucks. here's what I shoved in the garage -- power rack, texas power bar, shitty bar for dl's, flat bench, incline, lat pulldown with several different bar attachments, glute ham bench, 1200lbs in free weights, and the best part -- 1 set of 12lb db's:) -- Those are my wifes. I built my oown platform. I will never use a commercial gym again -- they just don't like powrlifters.

Top Bottom