Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which is better: Thanktropin or Hygetropin?

bmcadoo44

I'm about to start up a 6 month cycle of HGH and i was just wondering which is better between thanktropin and hygetropin? I have heard alot of reviews on hygetropin but not so much on the thanktropin. I have both available to me for exact same price and I am needing some input on which one should I take.

Thanks.

Hydegs hands down...
Just because it is well known. Why risk all that $$$

Hygetropin has a good rep. Agree with goin on 4t on this one.

What? There are things you don't agree with me on? Get outa here!!!

JK

I'm about to start up a 6 month cycle of HGH and i was just wondering which is better between thanktropin and hygetropin? I have heard alot of reviews on hygetropin but not so much on the thanktropin. I have both available to me for exact same price and I am needing some input on which one should I take.

Thanks.

Never used the Thank but the HYGETROPIN was very good.

I used thanktropin for over 6 months 2 years ago before the main source said that it is not being produced anymore. I know that thanktropin is good gh, as good as any blue tops and as good as hyge. I have done them all and can say if you have true thanktropin for a reasonable price, you are getting good gh. I have pics of the real deal if you wish to see them.
I will post in a pm some pics to you. You let me know idf this is the way you recieve it...???
check PM in a few minutes.

Thanks.

Top Bottom