Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which is better for chest growth, training 1 or 2 times a week

To tell you the truth.....both....when I change it every week it works best for me. It changes the response time of the muscles stimulating growth. That's what has worked for me.

DaveNY said:

Have you seen good results with that split? I can't seem to get my flat bench over 165. I train chest twice a week, as I said above, doing a slightly different routine.

DaveNY :fro:

very good but dont worry about how much you bench I really couldnt tell you my max because I havent maxed out in about 2 years. I can tell you that for my last set of three on the incline press with dumbbells on my heavy day I use 130s for 6-8. that is at me weighing in at 202 as of today. so yes I get good results but I really feel the light day I do with just isolation movements later in the week helps on the shape and hardness of the muscle instead of the actual power of it. Strength usually comes with size and I am pretty strong naturally but to tell you the truth I really dont care about how much I lift just how it looks.

Abbaddon said:

very good but dont worry about how much you bench I really couldnt tell you my max because I havent maxed out in about 2 years. I can tell you that for my last set of three on the incline press with dumbbells on my heavy day I use 130s for 6-8. that is at me weighing in at 202 as of today. so yes I get good results but I really feel the light day I do with just isolation movements later in the week helps on the shape and hardness of the muscle instead of the actual power of it. Strength usually comes with size and I am pretty strong naturally but to tell you the truth I really dont care about how much I lift just how it looks.

I am in a similiar situation, i lift Tues. and concentrate on lifting heavy and on Sat. i live more for form and isolation. More flys, dips, and cables on Sat. Tues. Incline, decline, flat bench, etc. I agree its not really how much i am lifting as much as it is the way it looks with my shirt off.

M56M

SSAlexSS said:

Are you training it HARD ENOUGH?

2 times per week? WOW! You must have a fast recovery or you are just working it for strenthg and not size...

Yes im training hard enough and im working it for size and i have it. It works great for me :)

Top Bottom