Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which gear do I use next?

Linares868

I'm about to finish my cycle of HGH 10IU's/day, Anadrol 100mg/day, Sustanon 1500mg/wk, Finaplix 150mg/EOD and Deca 400mg/wk. Total length of the cycle will be 8 weeks and of course I will continue to use the HGH. I'm going to use some Clomid, Clenbuertol, HCG and Proviron for the post cycle for about 3-5 weeks. I would like to continue my cycle wih other gear. What do you guys recomend? I wanted to do some Anavar, Equipoise, Primobolan or Winstrol.

If you are referring to bridging, you really should only be considering Oxandrolone and Primo, with Ox being the one I would choose & I'd use creatine with it.

BTW, your post cycle strategy seems to be pretty sound (except be careful with using HCG at the end) however, with the dosages and gear you've chosen, you're gonna be very susceptible to estrogen & progestin induced problems during your cycle. Personally, I would consider using Arimidex or Proviron and maybe replace the anadrol with winny, or at least have winny in your cycle as it will be your only defense against progesterone induced sides.

first of all i hope thats now your first second third or forth cycle.........damn man.

i suggest that you use hcg for the last 2 weeks you are on your cycle, once all AS are out of you system then start droping clomids in.

Fuck me.... you got to be kidding. Are you a pro, post some pics dood.

dude... i'd love to see some pics too. what type of gains did u get from this cycle? also, ironmaster would be a very good source of info for your bridge/hgh ?'s

Wow, I knew that this new drug doing wonders for you with zero side effects!!! It is the new pshop6.0, take it with lots of protein :D

Top Bottom