Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which gear do I use next?

Love that pic. LOL. I'll get some pics to you guys as soon as I can. I did get acne, my nipples are hurting and I'm sure my liver and kidneys are screaming right now. I gained a total of 39lbs. and not too much water an of course strength is out of this world. I know I could have ate better and more. This is the first time I used HGH in my 9 years of juicing and love it so far.

Linares868 said:
Love that pic. LOL. I'll get some pics to you guys as soon as I can. I did get acne, my nipples are hurting and I'm sure my liver and kidneys are screaming right now. I gained a total of 39lbs. and not too much water an of course strength is out of this world. I know I could have ate better and more. This is the first time I used HGH in my 9 years of juicing and love it so far.

I am sure you know that you will not get he most out of GH unless you also use Insulin and T3...correct?

Sorry I left that out. I was using 10IU's of insulin twice a day and 1 or2 tabs of T-3/day depending on how I feel. Right now I'm 245lbs. with 8% BF.

Top Bottom