Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whey or creatine or ? or none for now?

I am going to stick to protein then. Is there somewhere on here or a web page where I can figure out how much and what I need? I have skimmed the archives and there are a thousand different opinions :confused: , so gotta do more reading.

For now I am taking the EAS shakes(powder ) Deluxe, once a day.

thanks

Everyone has their own way of taking creatine. Some people do a loading phase and get off this phase when the bottle is empty. Some people change the amounts monthly. I don't load creatine. I tried loading but I saw the creatine when I urinated. So I only take it on workout days. Play with different ways and amounts of creatine. And do what is best for you and your dollar. Don't piss creatine (and your money) down the drain. :mad:

The general concensus with how much protein to take is about 1gram per pound of bodyweight. This is an excellent way to start off. If your bulking then you can add more later.

A good inexpensive decent quality protein is designer protein. Its only about $20 for a 2lb container.

yosshimura said:
I am going to stick to protein then. Is there somewhere on here or a web page where I can figure out how much and what I need? I have skimmed the archives and there are a thousand different opinions :confused: , so gotta do more reading.

For now I am taking the EAS shakes(powder ) Deluxe, once a day.

thanks

ya dude if you bought some good bulk protein online you would save alot of money.. Probably enough to get both creatine + protein.

I hope u didn't buy that at GNC :)

Ok, I have a stash of Myoplex Deluxe at home, but will need to replace it once its gone. I have done some searches on here, and see too many variations and debates on where / which one.

So, I am going to mix this as I am doing with my Myoplex at work with water after workout to fill in for two of the in-between meals probably.

Which brand do I stick to? Just thinking I might need something different since I have only been working out for 3-4 wks, so there is no bulk yet:( :( .

thanks

BFL and creatine

WTF!?! The bfl book doesn' t talk about creatine/whey/dextrose. I went to the glossary and non of these terms are there. Seems they only want you to know terms such as myoplex/eas/etc... just the terms that make them money:mad:

I am pissed, I read most of the book and nothing on creatine. Then read about some BFL winner who took creatine :rolleyes: . I was like wtf they don't say to take that in the book! DO so research on their web page and they sell some relabeled creatine!

I had not taken creatine b/c I didn't want to get bloated or gain weight (I am loosing 10 lbs and started my weight training in Jan/Feb). Guess I should take it, deal with some weight gain, but gain strength, lift more, gain more muscle..... That's should be the plan right?

When you gain weight on creatine, do you like increase waist size? Pants feel tighter and stuff or you just get bloated and look like a little pig :D?

Top Bottom