Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where to get CASEIN?? Help!

eldiablo

I've been looking for casein protien at all the local stores. All I can find is whey, whey and whey! Rarely i'll find whey with casein calcium...

Do I need to get it on the net? What is a good kind price/quality? Where can I get it?

Thanks,
Zach

look for sanatogen protein powder. its caesin and snatogen makes high quality stuff and they have been selling it for years, its very famous

im gonna move this to supplements btw, :)

NY Muscle has mentioned Protein Factory lately on a few threads. They have a wide array of supplement products and you can customize your own mix. I haven't tried their products myself, but I probably will when my current supply runs low.

B-Mac

Protien Factory:

It has options, what do I select?

I have whey for post work out, this needs to be for before bed and maybe in the morning (unless I need something completely different for in the morning than at night).

Anyway, I need caseinate and what else? I'm trying to bulk

Thanks again.

Is the night formula a good one?

Night Formula:

Protein before bed time is a must. Your blood level of amino acids run out in the middle of the night causing your body to go into a catabolic state. To keep your body in an ANABOLIC state use the "night protein" right before bed time. The proteins are longer lasting and slowly digested in the gut and absorbed in the small inestine.

Night formula is a thick protein. A shaker cup usually helps it mix better.

The recommended serving size is 40 grams
1/2 measuring cup
Protein 36 grams

1)Hint: Add Flax Oil or another source of dietary fat to slow digestion down.
2)Use the ZMA supplement right before bed.

Remy, the problem with milk is that you've gotta drink several cups to get a good amount of protein, and then you're taking in all that lactose.

eldiablo, only thing i don't like about their night formula is that it has soy in it. i don't know how true it is about soy being a bad protein for men, but either way i'll just avoid having to know that by not using it. i am looking for a night blend to and i think i'm just gonna get a custom one. just my 2 cents.

eldiablo said:
I've been looking for casein protien at all the local stores. All I can find is whey, whey and whey! Rarely i'll find whey with casein calcium...

Do I need to get it on the net? What is a good kind price/quality? Where can I get it?

Thanks,
Zach

Cottage cheese is the best!

I often take it at night. 120-500 grams of cottage cheese give 19-83 grams of casein. My normal dosage.

Natural is better than supplementation!

Top Bottom