Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where is Bubbles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
redguru said:
faq_3.jpg
^ Oh Dear God NO.

velvett said:
^ Oh Dear God NO.

lol

If ever I am on the east shore... I need to look you up! seriously!

youngguns said:
I was looking through someones messages and he had tons of karma. So I checked when he was last on and it said 2006 june i think, so I was just wondering where somone like that would go.

BUBBLES is not a HE its SHE SHE SHE!!!!

It was a rumour but the mods know BUBBLES is a she!!!
:jenscat

blut wump said:
She was number three or four on the K-leaderboard for a while just after BB won about 1.5 million on last year's playoffs.

I'm confident that Bubbles was not a BB alter. She was one of our finest members and I still miss her.

Thank you and you are correct. HUGGGGSSS I missed you too. :heart:

mightymouse69 said:
One night a couple years ago, a bunch of us played Yahoo games online (wordracer or something like that), Bubbles played and was not an alter, very nice person.

Exactly!!! We had a great time.

BUBBLES said:
BUBBLES is not a HE its SHE SHE SHE!!!!

It was a rumour but the mods know BUBBLES is a she!!!
:jenscat

I have to be honest - I never knew what to think, sometimes I was sure one way or another and then I was not.

Truth is these day, even if I am wondering about someone I just accept what they're saying and keep on living.

:artist:

I mean sometimes a banned person comes back with a new persona and that new persona is pretty cool so I figure eh, whatever if it works it works and no one is getting hurt who cares.

velvett said:
I have to be honest - I never knew what to think, sometimes I was sure one way or another and then I was not.

Truth is these day, even if I am wondering about someone I just accept what they're saying and keep on living.

:artist:

I mean sometimes a banned person comes back with a new persona and that new persona is pretty cool so I figure eh, whatever if it works it works and no one is getting hurt who cares.

Velvett, I am female from the day I was born. People like drama and rumours start and someone out there is bound to believe them.

I wonder who youngguns is??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom