Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Where in the butt does the oil actually go?

yoop33

New member
I normally just inject 1cc at a time but the other day I started 2cc's. I was wondering where this all went? I mean EXACTLY? There is already plenty of tissue and muscle there in the first place so where does it go and why does it not leave a mark? Mark meaning like a lump or something visible that you have added something to your body?
With this recent 2cc's injected it almost felt like I could feel the gear traveling through a canal as it was injected. Like it just didn't all pile up into a puddle or something but it created a canal way for itself or something. Felt kinda funny
 
You have a vivid imagination. Think of it like your injecting a ball of liquid in your ass that will gradually be dispersed throughout the body over a period of days-kind of like a time release cold capsule digests in the stomach over a period of hours. I could've probably come up with a better analogy but I gave up huffing paint a few days ago and I'm not banging on all 8 cylinders brain function-wise.
 
dullboy said:
in da butt bob!

/obscure newlywed game reference

"What's the strangest place that you've made whoopie?"
:p


Is it bad that I remember a newlywed game clip? :worried:
 
BigCracker I could've probably come up with a better analogy but I gave up huffing paint a few days ago and I'm not banging on all 8 cylinders brain function-wise.[/QUOTE said:
That made me laugh, thanks.
 
Nothing will ever top the thread about the guy sticking the pin in the "ring" of his asshole! Whew, I messed up many a pair of underwear laughing through that thread!
 
DoubleXL said:
Nothing will ever top the thread about the guy sticking the pin in the "ring" of his asshole! Whew, I messed up many a pair of underwear laughing through that thread!

Holy Crap are you kidding me? What exactly was meant by this? And does anyone have the link?
 
ya, that was on bolex a few years back. ive been laughing at that for years. he was like "ya, it was hard, almost like rubber." lol. classic.

DoubleXL said:
Nothing will ever top the thread about the guy sticking the pin in the "ring" of his asshole! Whew, I messed up many a pair of underwear laughing through that thread!
 
DoubleXL said:
Nothing will ever top the thread about the guy sticking the pin in the "ring" of his asshole! Whew, I messed up many a pair of underwear laughing through that thread!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTF!!!
 
Ulter said:
It creates a depot. Um, that's why they call it depot on the labels.
A depot is a little pocket of oil that sits in the muscle where your blood can cleave the ester.


"depot"...cool never heard of that term. thanks for the explaination!
 
DoubleXL said:
Nothing will ever top the thread about the guy sticking the pin in the "ring" of his asshole! Whew, I messed up many a pair of underwear laughing through that thread!


what the !
 
That is a good explanation. I never wondered or really cared myself, but it's cool to know- and learned the meaning of a new term... Yes, the dude who was injecting into his o-ring. Good lord, I'm not exaggerating when I tell you I fell out of my chair and rolled on the ground. Same thing with a certain professional website of a wanna be pro named "Steven." Nevermind about that though....


Jacob
 
Top Bottom