Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where does it stop?

I'd rather be over prescribed than wake up with level 10 pain and having to deal with it until you got real pain medss or having to redose repeatedly. I had my femur re-broken and reset at one point and the doc sent me home with hydros that didnt really touch the pain until about 3x the prescribed dose. That was probably a lot of acetaminophen daily. It didn't say in the article but I'd bet part of approving straight oxycodone had to do with reducing the chance of liver damage.

I had them so they were apparently already approved with the apap.

So we got the same script, me for an extraction and you for a broken femur. That's ridiculous!

Second of all it was just a random example. My sister just had an aneurysm rupture and the Dr. Was prescribing her Oxi, she wasn't very happy about the script and neither was I. At the end they gave her some low dose fenthanol patches and she was just fine. Doctors now over prescribe all the time, it's not a secret.

lol@fentanyl

Fentanyl is approximately 80 to 100 times more potent than morphine and roughly 40 to 50 times more potent than pharmaceutical grade (100% pure) heroin.

I personally know more people that have died from abusing the patches than oxy.

The thing about the patch is you get so fucked up you can't take it off.

Last edited:
I hate how pharmacists act like the police now. They treat everyone like criminals and junkies instead of people who were scripted meds by their docs not breaking any laws. Fill my script do your job and stfu.

Not you nan xx

I can't buy more than two cold medicines at once because people use cold medicine to make meth?????? That's FUCKING ridiculous. Every time I have to curb my shopping needs because of some rule designed to foil meth-heads, I want to find a meth-head and burn holes in them with my cutting torch, while shoving bottles of cold medicine up their unlubed ass.

I can't buy more than two cold medicines at once because people use cold medicine to make meth?????? That's FUCKING ridiculous. Every time I have to curb my shopping needs because of some rule designed to foil meth-heads, I want to find a meth-head and burn holes in them with my cutting torch, while shoving bottles of cold medicine up their unlubed ass.

I blame the japanese. They invented meth.

lol@fentanyl

Fentanyl is approximately 80 to 100 times more potent than morphine and roughly 40 to 50 times more potent than pharmaceutical grade (100% pure) heroin.

I personally know more people that have died from abusing that patches than oxy.

The thing about the patch is you get so fucked up you can't take it off.

wanna know where I inserted teh patch?

Top Bottom