Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"where Are You Getting Your Carbs From?!?!"

B

Burning_Inside

I just got home from the gym. i asked this one older lady there, who's really ripped, what kind of brand mrp she was having. She said it was a myoplex light something or other and she actually offered me one, and I told her no thanks I'm on a no carb diet. And suddnely she gets this weird look on her face, kinda like someone told her 2+2 equalas ten in all relatiy, and proceeds to ask me "well what do you mean no carb?" i said well, I'm on a ketogenic diet, so i'm not supposed to be taking in any carbs really, maybe a trace few here and there but that's about it. I asked her if she knew anything about the diet so I didn't have to make a long drawn out story about what it's all about, and he said she knew a lot about it. She then asked What i was eating and I spouted off the usual keto foods. She shook her head and walked away and said "that's not healthy". i told her in the long run it really isn't I guess, but of you want to drop fat it's a really easy way to do it as long as you have decent amounts of willpower. I told her I tried one 2 years ago and It did really good. She then told me (thinking I was starving myself I guess) how that when i come off the diet and start eating normal again, I was going to baloon up because carbohydrates contain water and they're going to fill me up with it. Soooooooo, i just figured in my mind whatever, and Just said that didn't happen to me when I last tried the diet..it happened when I started eating too much. Haha.

Well anyway, it just surprises me how pissed she seemed that i wasn't taking in any carbs, even taking into consideration that she said she knew a lot about the diet. i guess she really didn't, . I mean ok, you're at 7% bodyfat, and you got there by eating carbs, well, there's other ways to get there too ya know?

you will rebound due when you add carbs back in due to glycogen replacement. but if you do it right you should look even better.

Top Bottom