Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When you shake hands with a soul brother. Do you shake hands the white way or the sou

it depends, if we seem relaxed and I know them from before....i give em the 2 part handshake. if its a first meeting or they are an older person who we havent established that type of "cool" with each other...the normal handshake is in effect.

White. Is what comes to my mind. But if the brother makes some soul movements I follow him and just laugh. No problem here.

Depends on the situation, in every day life I shake the white way, but when Im in jail or doing a dope deal I shake the brotha way.

j/k drugs are bad mmmkay!

what's a "soul" handshake.

most of us guys on the west coast do that "guy" handshake thing in bars and clubs. If i have to explain the "guy" handshake -- you obviously don't know what it is.

(for real comedy -- try doing the guy handshake with a hot chick. take a picture of her confused face).

im not into custom handshakes; if some guy starts treating my arm like a gearstick, i give them "The Frown" :evil:

of course it goes without saying that wiggers get "The Frown" before they even move. damn reverse micheal jacksons. pft.

Ummm I'm a girl so I am not sure what you are talking about as I have never noticed this "color nuance".

I do shake hands though. I extend my hand when I meet someone, male or female and look them in the eyes with a bright smile and give them what is probably the firmest handshake they have ever experienced, no less, coming from a petite woman. ;)

I LUV to shock peeps.

When I shake someones hand its an extension of my right hand reaching out to them grasping their hand firmly and my left hand covering the back side of the hand that I am shaking combined with A smile and eye contact.

It the way we shook hands in the Dogo and it stuck with me ;)

Women shouldnt shake hands, it's unladylike. Just not social etiquette.

BrothaBill said:
Women shouldnt shake hands, it's unladylike. Just not social etiquette.

:lmao:

What.. I'm supposed to curtsey ?

Top Bottom