Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when will dbol kick in??

honeymonster

i started my 40mg dbol cycle about a week ago. done 40mg for 4 days. got ill and didnt touch the stuff for 4 days. after the ill 4th day i started it again and have been doing it for 6 days now 40mg and i think i can see abit of fullness today. shouldnt the stuff have kicked in earlier or shouldnt i be seeing better results by now? im using blue hearts - all legit

i started my 40mg dbol cycle about a week ago. done 40mg for 4 days. got ill and didnt touch the stuff for 4 days. after the ill 4th day i started it again and have been doing it for 6 days now 40mg and i think i can see abit of fullness today. shouldnt the stuff have kicked in earlier or shouldnt i be seeing better results by now? im using blue hearts - all legit

Thats about right, :)

RADAR

Technicly dbol "kicks in" right away... it has about a 4 hour half life... however you should start to see results after a week of steady usage... if ALL your taking is dbol by itself, than whatever you gain will be gone as soon as you discontinue use... Dbol doesnt put on muscle.

d-bol doesnt put on muscle? Well bro from my experience, many other bros on here and from studies it sure does put on muscle, dont know why you think it doesnt and the gains are retainable. I thought d-bol had a 6 hour half life?

dbol does help you gain muscle. i gained around 10-15lbs on my first cycle and kept around half of it. so long ago i dont remember exact figures.
the problem i have now is that i have used it as a kickstart for so many of my cycles i think my body is getting used to it. might have to switch to a bombs in future.
i got a cycle coming up soon with beastrol so see what thats like and might even use that as a kick starter. i see loads of guys on here changing to that.

dbol is one of the most powerful anabolic steroids available, saying it doesnt put on muscle is just plain incorrect.

my first cycle was dbol only at 20-30mg/day for 6 weeks, i put on 30lbs and kept it ALL. sure it wasnt the cleanest weight, there was a good deal of fat, but hey i needed the size at the time.

i controled bloat using arimidex, if you loose a lot of weight post cycle, a lot of it will be excess water. this is where many people get confused.

how long is your cycle bro??

what do you have planned for PCT??

stats bro?? age/weight/height/training experience?? etc etc

yeah bro im 19 turning 20 (and yea ive heard the 'too young' business before)
weight is 80kg (dont know in pounds cos im from the uk lol)
been training for 5 years now
height is 5'11
cycle is for another 2 weeks. thinking if extending for another week or so but i dunno yet.
cheers:)

dbol is one of the most powerful anabolic steroids available, saying it doesnt put on muscle is just plain incorrect.

my first cycle was dbol only at 20-30mg/day for 6 weeks, i put on 30lbs and kept it ALL. sure it wasnt the cleanest weight, there was a good deal of fat, but hey i needed the size at the time.

i controled bloat using arimidex, if you loose a lot of weight post cycle, a lot of it will be excess water. this is where many people get confused.

how long is your cycle bro??

what do you have planned for PCT??

stats bro?? age/weight/height/training experience?? etc etc

oh also i have nolvadex for pct

Technicly dbol "kicks in" right away... it has about a 4 hour half life... however you should start to see results after a week of steady usage... if ALL your taking is dbol by itself, than whatever you gain will be gone as soon as you discontinue use... Dbol doesnt put on muscle.

awww man!!! all the hours wasted in the gym and on dbol ,i knew that 30 pounds i gained over a peroid of several months was from overeating.

RADAR

I would like to stick up for dbol on a low dose basis.

Water weight and gains that disappear are usually from the guys that use 50mg a day and eat 5000cals with 500g of carbs.

But something like 10mg per day and controlling diet I think you can actually have some nice results or cut on dbol.

Top Bottom