Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When will a true myostatine inhibitor finally be available for purchase?

Steve's correct. It needs to be selective and currently is not (a suggestion of increased possible cancer cells for example). Would it be cheap? F**k no. If I invented a cheap one I'd still wanna charge some serious bucks ha ha.

Well, it is already clear it is definitely cancer proof. For example it is strictly and only focussed on muscles, so only muscle tissue would be affected by it and nothing else, unlike the case with HGH. Which muscles it will target per individual is not really clear yes.

Well, it is already clear it is definitely cancer proof. For example it is strictly and only focussed on muscles, so only muscle tissue would be affected by it and nothing else, unlike the case with HGH. Which muscles it will target per individual is not really clear yes.

From what I last read no. And that's not how such drug development works. It's 'powder x added to cells in a lab' (not just muscle cells to ensure there aren't problems). Then animal testing (yay... go vegans complaining) and finally human trials.

Now the whole issue of, in essence, switching OFF a genetically programmed inhibitor is that the body has checks and measures for a reason. I'll give you a couple of examples as to why this isn't a good thing without the checks.

As one of the mods already mentioned - the cattle (two breeds inc the Belgian Blue) DO have genetic issues including heart problems (they still die at the hand of a slaughter-man for the most part ha ha).

Secondly unlimited muscle growth would overload the skeletal and connective tissue structures. We already see muscle tears (bicep and chest are the two that spring to mind) in steroid users. It happens where you get fast muscle growth whereas the tendons and sinews, not affected by roid use, grow much slower.

Imagine, nice as though it might be, a small framed naturally 180lbs fella waking up at 400lbs. ALL his support systems would struggle. And that's without the innate genetic checks and measures kicking in. Think how, if you couldn't change your mind, you might (having wanted to) be stuck at 250...300 or 400lbs. After all you switched off the inhibition. Can you switch it back on.

ALL that needs testing.

Top Bottom