Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When should I begin a new cycle

mephisto250

Background:
I'm 35 years old, and I have two cycles under my belt, one seven years ago and one eight years ago. Luckily, I belonged to a message board like this that helped me shape a safe cycle with PCT. I, for some stupid reason, took five years off of lifting, but I got back into it almost a year ago. I'm 5'6" and 167 lbs with 18-20% bf. My 1RM for bench is 265 lbs.

Question:
I've made good progress in the last year, increasing my bench 75 lbs. At what point do I consider a cycle?

Thanks.

Last edited:
glad to hear you're doing well as a natty

edit the second part of your post

do not hint toward finding a source on this forum, period.

if you happen to come across some gear or find some in a ditch, come back to us and we'll suggest ways for you to use it just like people did the first time :)

mephisto250 said:
Background:
I'm 35 years old, and I have two cycles under my belt, one seven years ago and one eight years ago. Luckily, I belonged to a message board like this that helped me shape a safe cycle with PCT. I, for some stupid reason, took five years off of lifting, but I got back into it almost a year ago. I'm 5'6" and 167 lbs with 18-20% bf. My 1RM for bench is 265 lbs.

Question:
I've made good progress in the last year, increasing my bench 75 lbs. At what point do I consider a cycle?

Thanks.

If diet and training have been correct and on point for at least 3-4 months.

Top Bottom