Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When is the last time...

friday
getting over my period and also i felt bad about a situation

I watched House of Sand and Fog the other night - bawled like hell - my eyes were swollen for nearly 48 hours.

right now grrrrrrrrrrr

I'm getting prepared to start........my step-daughter's graduation from high school is June 8, I'm due for my period on June 9 and her grad party is the 12th.....

Once her mother starts I'm all done!!

Thursday night. It was my TOM & I was worried about a test result I was waiting to hear from my gyn about. I had myself all worked up & bawling my eyes out - thinking I'd need surgery, etc etc etc. What if...what if...what if. Ugh. Turns out results were normal & I was all worked up over nothing. Hormones. Blah. :mix:

this is pretty funny because my boyfriend made fun of me because i told him that every now and then i enjoy a "good cry." the hormones each month do it to me. for two weeks, a week before, and a week after, i cry for almost no reason.

I usually don't cry unless something really upsets me or I watch a really sad movie. However, last week I just felt like crying for the stupidest little things or no reason at all... wasn't PMS. Who knows, a good cry every now and then is good. So, instead of all the little crying episodes, I just put in a sad movie and cried my eyes out the whole time. Got it out of my system. LOL.

I cried the other day when my bf got out of line and I had to punch him out.
It hurts me more than it hurts him ya know.

(pardon my levity, injecting some humor :))

Tomorrow is the big Graduation day......I'm taking a case of tissues with me....

Top Bottom