Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When do you think you'll quit training?

40 been at it since I was 13 and yes I know a few guys in the mid 60's early 70's who still work out every damn day! Keep the pace and the peace...

danielson said:
i dont think u can otherwise it all goes to fat....and that is bad at old age...but yeah, a lot of cardio, some weights mostly machines and toning and a personal trainer calling me pops (right before i clock him i the face) is where i see myself in 50 years (again assuming i make it that far). dont forgert compund movements like standing curls and dips are impossible at that age

What the hell are you talking about compound movements being impossible at that age? They're possible at any age. Arnold is 55 or 56 right now and I guarantee that he still does those movements. How about the guys in the over 60 class in some comps. Guarantee that they do them too. And, curls are not compound movements. Bro, you need to do some reading. That whole post was as misinformed a post as I've ever seen.

To answer the question: Theoretically, I will stop training when I have children. Not because I want to or anything, but kids are well known to take up all of your time. Well, maybe I won't stop training, but it's a good bet that the hardcore lifestyle will have to be put to the wayside. Or, I'll just never have kids. That'll solve the problem.

Top Bottom