Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When do you think you'll quit training?

Daeo said:

I hope that was a joke...

i wasn't...i think its true...your body prefers fat as a sotre of energy than to muscle...if u stop liftinf your body has no reason to keep this muscle and it goes. not sure if it goes to fat, but know loads of older men who were muscular and then got fatty if they left it....but apparently when they start lifting it comes back really quickly (muscle memory apparently)

its why i constantly get lectured by a guy who's a cardio monster who says when i hit the age where my bone stops growing and actually starts being decayed, i cant keep doing these really hevy movements and ill get fat :bawling: ....NEVER:kaioken:

danielson said:

i wasn't...i think its true...your body prefers fat as a sotre of energy than to muscle...if u stop liftinf your body has no reason to keep this muscle and it goes. not sure if it goes to fat, but know loads of older men who were muscular and then got fatty if they left it....but apparently when they start lifting it comes back really quickly (muscle memory apparently)

its why i constantly get lectured by a guy who's a cardio monster who says when i hit the age where my bone stops growing and actually starts being decayed, i cant keep doing these really hevy movements and ill get fat :bawling: ....NEVER:kaioken:

Are you THAT ignorant?

HeavyDutyGuy said:

Are you THAT ignorant?

quite possibly ;) ....i take it it isnt true.....phew, thats a load of my mind.....people are always telling me that if i stop lifting it will go to fat, and ive seen loads of people.....guess i was wrong...yay!

muscle turns to fat
silver turns to gold
water turns to wine

what a wonderful world we live in

Heres how it goes. person lifts weights. person eats to grow muscle. person stops lifting weights. person still eats to grow muscles......persons stomach grows

now thats science

I will continue to train until my body tells me it is no longer able to withstand it. Hopefully, I will have the ability to train until I am placed in the casket -- I want them to have to pry that dumbell from hands.

Well obviously I put myself in the "will never quit" category... but seriously (yeah right :D ) haven't you guys heard the story of the two bodybuilders who wanted to know if there is bodybuilding in heaven...?

No, you have NOT?!?!? :p

Ok, here it goes...

There were these two bodybuilders who were both getting on in years, still pumping hard and looking good but both started feeling their age with the times... they were wondering if there was bodybuilding and bodybuilding competitions in heaven. They started talking about it a lot wondering if they could keep on training and competing (both of them loved to be on stage) after their life in this world had ended...
Eventually they made a pact with each other. The pact was that whoever of them would pass away first would come back once and tell the other whether or not their was bodybuilding in heaven.
A month after they made their pact one of them suddenly passed away...
The other remained and wondered if his friend would keep his promise and come back to tell him.
A month later his friend appeared to him as a ghost after a really hard gym session...
Happy to see that his friend coming back to keep their pact the still living bodybuilder asked him: "Well, what is it like, do they have bodybuilding in heaven?" His friend said: "I have good news and bad news for you. Here goes the good news first: YES, they do have bodybuilding in heaven, training and competing is fantastic there. Now the bad news: You're lined up to compete for the Mr Celestial the day after tomorrow."

Ok, that was it, this should answer any outstanding questions. :)

hardgainer (tryhard funny guy)
:rolleyes:

Top Bottom