Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your super secret clothes washing method?

jh1 said:
does anybody know how to get these FUCKING stains outta these FUCKING sheets?
buy a better quality of water soluable lube! :artist:

blueta2 said:
This thread is very gay, but I feel the need to share my secret now

OXY Clean is the best invention ever. The powder form makes white super white and colors beam.
oh, girl, I was about start swearing by Oxiclean! That thing is so awsome, it doesnt damage the clothes and gets everything out.

Btw, I use Cosco brand detergent. If there is some stain, I spray it with Shout or Spray`n` wash, let it soak up in warm water with Oxyclean and detergent and then wash it

there is a deference between industrial bleach and bleach you wash your close in.
I ran out of bleach once in ait so I took some from a cleaning closet...washed all my whites and when I took them out they were all mush lol

I use a fragance free detergent, all natural. turn all shirts inside out before washing. dry on the lowest of settings then a warm iron to finish it off.

jh1 said:
does anybody know how to get these FUCKING stains outta these FUCKING sheets?

If you have to scratch your ass while you're in bed, make your girlfriend lick your fingers off instead of wiping them on the sheets.

But if you'd just wipe your butt while you're on the toilet, all that could be prevented.

foreigngirl said:
oh, girl, I was about start swearing by Oxiclean! That thing is so awsome, it doesnt damage the clothes and gets everything out.

Btw, I use Cosco brand detergent. If there is some stain, I spray it with Shout or Spray`n` wash, let it soak up in warm water with Oxyclean and detergent and then wash it

Isn't that amazing. I swear it gets stains out of everything.

blueta2 said:
Isn't that amazing. I swear it gets stains out of everything.

I love it. I even dissolved some with water in a spray bottle so I can use it for stains on the carpet. Once it even removed red wine out of there

Top Bottom