I
Ilk
Guest
I'm a Leo.....
Who's with me.......
Who's with me.......
Subzeero said:pisces...
did i spell that right? lol.
me. my b-day is Aug 1 so I get a welfare check every year on my bday. A1 like my fav steak sauce.Ilk said:I'm a Leo.....
Who's with me.......![]()
easily led my assIlk said:yeah spelt correctly....
Does this match yr persona a little...
Traditional
Pisces Traits
Imaginative and sensitive
Compassionate and kind
Selfless and unworldly
Intuitive and sympathetic
On the dark side....
Escapist and idealistic
Secretive and vague
Weak-willed and easily led
Ilk said:yeah spelt correctly....
Does this match yr persona a little...
Traditional
Pisces Traits
Imaginative and sensitive
Compassionate and kind
Selfless and unworldly
Intuitive and sympathetic
On the dark side....
Escapist and idealistic
Secretive and vague
Weak-willed and easily led
Ilk said:Here are your horoscopes for tmw....
Saggttarius
3rd April
Putting in time and effort now means you'll see payoffs later. Instead of spending your energy surfing the Web, do some planning. Better yet, talk to people who can give you advice about your next endeavor.

slat1 said:Any insight as to why the two women i have been most dangerously wrapped up in were Cancers?
JavaGuru said:Uh oh, tomorrow I'm taking the day off and going to Put-in-Bay with my buddy on his company's dime. At least I won't be doing a lot of surfing.Maybe I can find a young hottie to give me some advice.
![]()
I was thinking the same...almost true till that last part.Subzeero said:yes. Please add,
always ends up lonely.
and subtract
easily led.
I am a passionate rebel. You might think i am following but look back and i am not there.
jerkbox said:Aquarius
I know...I know, I'm cool.
JavaGuru said:I've had female friends tell me, "You're such a Saggittarius" and their tone implied it was a negative thing. Wtf??? I know nothing of astrology.
Ilk said:Here are your horoscopes for tmw....
Scorpio.. hey velvett!
Procrastination can be addictive, especially if you don't nip it in the bud right from the start. It's time to tackle any looming deadlines sooner rather than later. You'll breathe a sigh of relief afterward
JavaGuru said:That sounds about right....![]()
Maybe it's the hormones from your pregnancy.velvett said:Oh God
It's dead on
Ilk said:The Cancer Woman (June 21 to July 22)
A Cancer woman is well-known to be highly sensitive and can change moods faster than the blink of an eye. She's also notorious for enabling the bad habits or dysfunctions of her partners by being so nurturing and supportive. Clue: Be mindful that her caring for you doesn't transform into carrying you. If you come to expect the care without solicitation, chances are it'll be time for you two to drop the bib and apron routine and grow up....
Saggittarius and Cancer love match...
Cancer's passive and sensitive demeanor may be shaken up by the restless nature of a Sagittarius, who is always looking for adventure - and not always close to home, either. This could be a good thing for Cancer - Cancer willl get the chance to experience things they wouldn't have on their own. In return, Cancer can teach Sagittarius that stability, security and honesty don't have to equal boredom. Cancer will need to spice up their life if they want to hold onto their fearless mate, while Sagittarius will need the patience required to coax Cancer out of their crab shell....
Interesting huh.....![]()
Ilk said:I'm a Leo.....
Who's with me.......![]()
caligirl said:I'm a Libra, but I'm LEO rising.... means I have the personality traits of a Leo.
slat1 said:OMG!
that is so f'n accurate its not even funny.
the last line in particular is right on the money!
Scary. Its like the person who wrote that has watched my interactions with the person!
The personalized one from the site MM posted was pretty accurate...Ilk said:I know its scary huh....
I love it!![]()
velvett said:ME too!!!
Leo rising.
I think the other was virgo - I don't remember..
I always get along with Leo's.
I'm the only quintuple pisces I know. When I showed the chart to the coven I'd like to join they all basically said, "well, that explains it."heatherrae said:PISCES!
Yes, I'm the epitome of pisces
Ilk said:I'm a Leo.....
Who's with me.......![]()
caligirl said:I'm a Libra, but I'm LEO rising.... means I have the personality traits of a Leo.
Ilk said:yeah spelt correctly....
Does this match yr persona a little...
Traditional
Pisces Traits
Imaginative and sensitive
Compassionate and kind
Selfless and unworldly
Intuitive and sympathetic
On the dark side....
Escapist and idealistic
Secretive and vague
Weak-willed and easily led
manny78 said:
stilleto said:i think that matches everyone's persona at least a little.
Mine said something about liking compliments, doesn't everyone?stilleto said:i think that matches everyone's persona at least a little.
JavaGuru said:Mine said something about liking compliments, doesn't everyone?![]()
rkp3194 said:capricorn. a fuggin goat! i don t know what that means. i have never read into any of this. kind of interesting though.
Wow, that is funny. Mine is:musclemom said:I'm the only quintuple pisces I know. When I showed the chart to the coven I'd like to join they all basically said, "well, that explains it."
My Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus and Saturn are all in Pisces. The NICE way to put it is that I'm "extremely watery."
I have anodd chart, let's say.
Well ... yes and no. Actually I've historically had problems with the aquarian personality (my father and stepson were both born under aquarian suns).heatherrae said:Wow, that is funny. Mine is:
Sun: Pisces
Moon: Aquarius
mercury: Aquarius
Venus: Pisces
So, I'm very much a water sign, too. Sorta explains lots about our past interactions. We probably bumped into nearly the same personality.

hmmmm...yeah, that does ring pretty true.musclemom said:Well ... yes and no. Actually I've historically had problems with the aquarian personality (my father and stepson were both born under aquarian suns).
Here, this explains it better, the sun sign and moon sign both impact your personality:
Bear in mind the moon is your emotional life. It relates to immediate emotional responses. It's those reactions instilled by conditioning; the memory and learned habit patterns. The influence of the Moon is more subtle, for it relates to personality beneath the surface; your feelings and your subconscious self. It shows how you react to those around you based on the sum of your conditioned viewpoint and unguarded self-projection. Often, the Moon's place in the chart shows a considerably different side of the nature, a side fostered by emotions, upbringing, and habit patterns that have developed over time.
The Sun the core of the individual; the overriding nature and will. Now it begins to be clear why each of the Sun signs can reflect such observable traits and yet still come in so many varieties.
Your core personality is pisces, but emotionally you're aquarius.
Here, see if this rings true to you (the pisces/pisces is rings very true on a lot of points for me).
http://www.astrology-numerology.com/sun-moon12.html
Then if you go HERE, you'll learn about Mercury:
http://www.astrology.com/aboutastrology/interpreting/planets/mercury.html
In communications and emotions, you're an aquarius. Which is why you're a lawyer![]()
And this is why the study of astrology takes years, and years, and years![]()
I used to constantly get myself hooked up with fire signs (in my case it was saggitarius), never good. Fire + Waterheatherrae said:hmmmm...yeah, that does ring pretty true.
Typically, I have had the most volatile interactions with virgos, good or bad. My best and closest relationships are with virgos and some of my worst most contentious relationships are with virgos. Sparks just always fly one way or another around them.
I tend to fall in love with taurus men. All men I have ever been in love with are taurus or leos. Strange.

Stefka said:So Musclemom...
Does triple cancer mean that I am going to end up in a psych ward?
Astrology is not treehugging, sir.The Shadow said:Lots of treehugginess up in here......

musclemom said:Astrology is not treehugging, sir.
B'sides, your lady gets a charge out of it![]()

READ THIS... Pisces?Lestat said:pices
Ilk said:here is April 4th horoscopes...
SAGGITTARIUS
Relationship issues are first on your agenda, especially if an unresolved problem from your past pokes its head out in the open. It's an opportune moment to deal with this issue once and for all
![]()
Man, that sounds JUST LIKE ME, but I am a pisces.dirty~d~ said:Something for the fellow Aquarians, (pulled from astrostar.com). Pretty generalized, but the list of famous peeps is interesting:
Aquarius is an Air Sign
The eleventh Sign of the Zodiac which also rules the eleventh House, the House of Friends.
Aquarius is ruled by the Planets Uranus and Saturn, Uranus being associated in Roman Mythology with the Earth and Saturn being the Father of many Gods.
In the Zodiac Aquarius is opposite of Leo.
Aquarius means Waterbearer in Latin.
What an Aquarius is Like:
Cool, collected, initially at arms-length and the best Friends you could wish for which may be a problem for people wanting to get closer.
Their lives are motivated by Social and Spiritual causes and Higher Issues.
They are considered to be the Innovators and Inventors of the zodiac and it is said that most people in the Hall of Fame are Aquarians.
The motivating force behind Aquarius is the herd instinct. They like people, they are sociable, they are friends to a lot of people.
Some think the world owes them a living, others that they owe the world a living.
They can be social reformers or vagrants, but people will be around them, holding them up, or they will do the holding up.
Some of the greatest benefactors to the human race are Aquarians, involved in social professions or as social benefactors.
In Love they are Noble, Loyal and Affectionate and totally resentful of intrusion into their privacy.
They'll never lack an audience while they attempt to explain themselves.
Aquarians are always intelligent, concise, clear and logical. Many have lots of imagination and are very intuitive.
The Age of Aquarius, which is about to begin, is the age in which mankind will experience a great spiritual awakening.
The negative side of Aquarius is fanatical eccentricity, egotism, excessive detachment and an inclination to retreat from life and society.
Some Famous Aquarians:
Mac Davis (January 21, 1942)
Mariska Hargitay (January 23, 1964)
Alician Keys (January 25, 1981)
Barbara Tuchman (January 30, 1912)
Vanessa Redgrave (January 30, 1937)
Franklin Delano Roosevelt (January 30, 1882)
Justin Timberlake Tuchman (January 31, 1981)
Rosa Parks (February 4, 1913)
Ashton Kutcher (February 7, 1978)
Thomas Alva Edison (February 11, 1847)
Brandy (February 11, 1979)
Charles Darwin (February 12, 1809)
Abraham Lincoln (February 12, 1809)
And more Aquarians:
John Travolta
Jack Benny
Paul Newman
Gene Hackman
Charles Lindbergh
Jack Lemmon
Burt Reynolds
Lewis Carroll
James Dean
James Hoffa
Thomas Edison
Galileo
Eva Gabor
Zsa Zsa Gabor
Wolfgang Mozart
Yoko Ono
Princess Caroline of Monaco
Ronald Reagan
Telly Savalas

JavaGuru said:I took the time to finalize some unresolved relationship issues. I feel much better......![]()
slat1 said:OMG!
that is so f'n accurate its not even funny.
the last line in particular is right on the money!
Scary. Its like the person who wrote that has watched my interactions with the person!
I fucking love that!SpyWizard said:That just says it all...

SpyWizard said:
jnevin said:I'm too lazy to look. What's Libra? All foked up?
Ilk said:Diplomaitic and urbane
Romantic and charming
Easygoing and sociable
Idealistic and peaceable
On the dark side....
Indecisive and changeable
Gullible and easily infuenced
Flirtatious and self-indulgent
This is your horoscope for thhe week... Very much whats happening with you actually....
The first part of this week you will be concerned with family or your family business even though you do not want to do this. The full moon involves your sign at the beginning of this week and that means that things around you could get a little crazy at that time. Finish up any changes you need to make as soon as possible![]()
nefertiti said:Me next! (Scorpio)
Ilk said:Thats funny!
Well... That ain't the leo I am!
well hope not!![]()
good post!
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














