Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats your Preworkout of Choice?

N2kts >>>>>>> jack3d imo

You will like amp02. It's not as rushy as n2kts, but the pumps are better imo.
Oh ya definately man I was just tryin to give him some kind of idea of what it was like in comparison to jack3d, definately looking forward to some amp02 out of stock at n2bm tho so will have to play the waiting game.

Pm needto and ask him for a N2kts sample. Tell me what you think afterwords :) post up your experiance in my other thread to win a free tub of n2kts as well.

Yep. This is a good point. You can try any three products he carries for shipping cost. It's how I sampled all his protein before buying ;)

For quick shorter lasting energy I like NKTS.
Adderllin I take and I end up running around my house a little and then I'll go to the gym. NKTS kicks in much quicker from my experience, but doesn't last as long. NKTS I can take pretty late without sleep issues, adderllin I have to be careful when I take it as it can make stay up very long. Both are good, just different.
Never take adderllin on a empty stomach either.

sounds perfect for a pre-workout supp then, huh?

I like N2KTS. Great energy and focus, no crash...annnnnnd it doesn't keep me buzzing around all day and night. It is great for pre-workout.

preworkout=n2kts

ntbm does it again..best prework out around

Ultima + Stim of choice = win :)

I also personally LOVE the new SuperPump Max. Excellent product, for sure.

FWIW, LG's Anadraulic State gets better and better over time from what I've noticed. Its my backup for sure, got 3 bottles in my cabinet haha

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep
i ran superpump max.. good stuff

wont give u the energy or stim effect N2KTS gives though..n2kts will have u ready to climb walls

Top Bottom