Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats your Preworkout of Choice?

a sample of all flavors can be gotten by paying just $5.00 to cover shipping costs

a sample of all flavors can be gotten by paying just $5.00 to cover shipping costs

or they can order it ,, and if they dont like it.. send it back for a full money back guarantee..

sometimes its hard to truely feel the effects off just a sample packet and a few day run is needed

1MR contains banned illegal substances, one of which we know is Theophylline. They have been banned from sales in ALL of Canada, and Europa is considering legal action or discontinuing their brand altogether, since Europa is entirely to credit for bpi's rise to success.

Also, the massive beef I (and anyone who knows the elementary basics of supplementation) I have with these itsy bitsy scoopers they promote like the cure for cancer, is that THEY CANNOT POSSIBLE PROVIDE ERGOGENIC CLINICAL DOSAGES OF ANY COMPOUND with that amount of volume! IT IS... NOT... POSSIBLE, pure math and physics. How can 5g of Creatine, 3.2g of B-Alanine, 12g Arginine (documented oral dose needed to impart ANY sort of athletic improvement) AND all the stimulants PLUS FLAVORING fit into a 5g scoop?

a lil late but interesting.. i got 1mr at my local popeyes :\

amen to that brother

definitely need to rotate the pre workout supps or else your body gets used to it

Top Bottom