Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats your Preworkout of Choice?

I am and have been officially aboard the SS Attack.

Attack for sure.

Personally i think jack3d sucks. I have tried up to four scoops and just dont get the pump or edge im looking for. Superpump max and mri black powder were good at first but towards the end fizzled out. NO xplode is weak and made my stomache gassy immediately. I havent tried n2kts but from the sounds of it should. I like the jittery feeling of a good preworkout

has anyone tried 1-MR (one more rep) it supposedly is super concentrated and 1 scoop of it = 3 scoops of jacked... either way 4 scoops of jacked was starting to have little effect on me so I bought a tub and will let ya'll know how tomorrows workout goes bis/tri/delts all super and triple setted let's see how good the pumps are

Alright guys we have a new contender, for all my jack3d lovers, 1 scoop of this gave me a better workout then 4 scoops of jacked, insane vascularity, strength and stamina, does exactly as advertised, I gotta extra rep or 2 outta every single lift, my muscles were about to EXPLODE! No nausea or stomach discomfort, and I'm that guy that pukes every workout...

hs3ixh.jpg

LOL you do realize that Jacked is Jac3d, they just changed the name for legal reasons. If you like Jack3d, you should try N2KTS since its more potent by the serving.

Alright guys we have a new contender, for all my jack3d lovers, 1 scoop of this gave me a better workout then 4 scoops of jacked, insane vascularity, strength and stamina, does exactly as advertised, I gotta extra rep or 2 outta every single lift, my muscles were about to EXPLODE! No nausea or stomach discomfort, and I'm that guy that pukes every workout...

hs3ixh.jpg

I took 1RM, first workout was great. However your body will grow a tolerance to it much faster than it does to jack3d. In the long run jack3d will be more consistent.

1RM is purely a caffeine buzz, look at the caffeine in it, its gross. It even faintly smells of caffeine. Jack3d gives you more physically beneficial nutrients along with mental focus. 1RM gives you more of a mental focus that will quickly taper off as your body rapidly adapts to the increase of caffeine.

I didn't mention or notice any caffeine buzz, strength, stamina, vascularity and pumps are NOT from caffiene I'm pretty sure lol

Top Bottom