Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats your motivation?

notpuff

What motivates you in the gym?

This probably will sound dumb, but who cares , my motivation whenever i feel unmotivated i think about this girl who im crazy about, but can never get (shes 2 years older then me and has a serious bf) . She likes big guys (israeli chick go figure) so whenever i need intensity i think of how badly i want her , hey whatever works ya know

I only think of chicks when I'm on the damn treadmill. When you're cutting the fat you know?

The weight pushing part... I think of the idiots around me, they're either admiring your weight or competing w/ you. Either way, it makes me drive harder. Or if can't find an idiot, I think of someone I don't like and mentally compete w/ them, so w/ each rep I'm saying F*U! I got to find something to anger me bro.. if not I'll have a shitty workout. My brother used to slap himself, and sometimes I slapped him lol, but the little fucker pushed the wieght up. W/E floats your boat!

my motivation is seeing results and not looking like MISSYD ahahahahahahah the rest are subsets,i have a goal to accomplish and than there is time to fuck a few hoes

mods please move to the training board, for more answers

Top Bottom