Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats your favorite sex postion?

JerseyArt said:
Depends on the girl, especially how tall she is.

It's nice when they're small enough to pick up off the ground altogether....you can finsih the thought on your own. Except for Golden, someone explain it to him
i prefer girls that are sober and standing myself, but then again, i actually look like i work out ;)

Doggie....

hon. mention goes to a position I can't name, so I'll try to describe it:

after being in missionary, girl puts her left leg down flat on the bed so I can put my right leg to the outside of it. I then put her right leg over my left shoulder, and she pivots her hips to be sort of on her side while I'm on my knees (legs well apart to stay low though). This allows me to bang away while having easy clit access with my right hand. Hope that allows you to visualize.

Yasmina said:
I get turned on when I see or read about tantra sex. It is the Hindu, Kundalini, Tibetan Buddhism and pre-Buddhist Bon, Taoist, Judeo-Christian yoga or spirituality in which the sexual union of male and female is worshipped either in principle or in human practice.

These practices are ceremonies honouring the vulva and the penis.
Pretty cool huh... ;)

Hey now youre talking, those are awesome, spirituality and oneness with both trying to hover on the verge of climax for a long time by not moving.
Lots of great info. in those teachings.
Some others in my playbook "missionary, oldie but a goodie" "Donkey raises", "kneeling pretzel" and the "cosmo jiggy-jig." Sometimes I do the "rickshaw" or the "happy landing" or the "slinky" if I have enough room. Once I did the "piledriver with a nosebone", but it didn't work too well.

BrothaBill said:
Hey now youre talking, those are awesome, spirituality and oneness with both trying to hover on the verge of climax for a long time by not moving.
Lots of great info. in those teachings.
Some others in my playbook "missionary, oldie but a goodie" "Donkey raises", "kneeling pretzel" and the "cosmo jiggy-jig." Sometimes I do the "rickshaw" or the "happy landing" or the "slinky" if I have enough room. Once I did the "piledriver with a nosebone", but it didn't work too well.

Yes they are great that is why I listed them.
And you are the only one who acknowledges them;) hehe

All the other stuff you said ummm :rate: is that irish??

Yasmina said:
Yes they are great that is why I listed them.
And you are the only one who acknowledges them;) hehe

All the other stuff you said ummm :rate: is that irish??

Well you know Im interested in all cultures and the teachings and really like the eastern stuff, lots of wisdom in the way they see things.

Nope, In Eireland, its strictly missionary, except in the protestant areas where its strictly sodomy.

Top Bottom