Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's wrong with my Juice?

TheGooch

ok, starting week 3 of 50mg Tren A/ Prop ED.

I pin glutes, thighs, delts, and calves.

My problem is, I don't feel any pain from my injections, not even calves, and it's my first time pinning calves. I feel a little soreness, but I run every day no prob.

Could my juice be bunk?? Only side effects I'm having is insomnia...

Insomnia is a good sign your tren is real -- what strength is the prop? -- I find 50mg/ml prop painless -- only the high mg strenght props are painfull for me --

The problem with you juice is likely that it is probably good quality and made properly. Juice that is crippling is usually made with way too much BA or it is one of the ridiculous high mg blends, like T-400. If you start sweating at night too, then you have good tren

I just went through a similar but opposing situation in that the gear I was using was leaving me sore to the point of chronic fatigue. I thankfully ran out of that shit and started with another lab and now I have NO PAIN at all.

It is the quality of gear. Be thankful and stay with that lab.

P.S. For the benefit of the members here I would like say which labs I'm speaking of but don't know if I'm aloud, so I won't.

Bourget said:
I just went through a similar but opposing situation in that the gear I was using was leaving me sore to the point of chronic fatigue. I thankfully ran out of that shit and started with another lab and now I have NO PAIN at all.

P.S. For the benefit of the members here I would like say which labs I'm speaking of but don't know if I'm aloud, so I won't.
Yes, Don't mention the name! The Mods would come down on you hard

Bourget said:

I agree with Bourget, it's the quality of gear, oil, and solvents ... consider yourself lucky - there's a ton of garbage out there looks like you have yourself a good source

Top Bottom